jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jtehanonymous
    Hunger Games Hunty
    • Jan 2007
    • 3770

    #571
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    It's not just fluff posting. It reminds us how alarmingly fast this could all go to shit given the next lynch.

    Also gl get that education.

    I have work very soon and won't be back until around 9:15 EST, so hopefully there is some more discussion generated before I get back.

    I think later tonight I'm going to hold a seance for Cry and Windows and see if either can give me some insight. I'll fill you in on the results of the dead~

    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #572
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Are insta's on by default? It's not stated whether insta's are on or off in the OP. I'm not good at knowing which of these things are default or standard in a twg since I haven't played too many of them.
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • benguino
        Kawaii Desu Ne?
        • Dec 2007
        • 4190

        #573
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Also, it might be a good idea this coming night phase to discuss what actions the power role should take, if they exist. Especially if we lynch someone this day phase and they flip green.
        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


        Originally posted by Spenner
        (^)> peck peck says the heels
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #574
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Break time in latin. The actions would depend on who gets lynched. I will post a list on actions that probably should be taken when I get home, I have a pretty good idea.

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #575
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Insta's are on, apologies for not stating as such!

            Insta for this phase is at 4 by the way. Sorry-sorry-sorry!


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • benguino
              Kawaii Desu Ne?
              • Dec 2007
              • 4190

              #576
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Charu
              Insta's are on, apologies for not stating as such!

              Insta for this phase is at 4 by the way. Sorry-sorry-sorry!
              Thank you Mr. Snivy!
              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


              Originally posted by Spenner
              (^)> peck peck says the heels
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #577
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                Can we have no lynch?
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #578
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  Can we have no lynch?
                  Inb4 everyone unvotes and it's a kitb between everyone.

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #579
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Nice to see that there's more contribution now but I'll have to agree with blind in saying that role hunting is pretty wolfy.

                    Realize that even if we do lynch a villager, there's a pretty good chance of it not being a role (and if the setup is column B, then we have a higher chance of hitting the wolves than hitting the cop/seer). Wolves win when they're the majority, so in your worst case scenario of there being 3-2 in the next day, there is still the chance of the villagers winning. If a role comes out tomorrow, which I think would be the best chance for villagers to win, that will clear them as green and will leave 2 villagers and 2 wolves to bicker about who to lynch. Kill a wolf (50% chance) during the day, the remaining wolf kills the role, leaving the game at 2-1.

                    Winning by the skin of our teeth is still winning.

                    dfr

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #580
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                      Inb4 everyone unvotes and it's a kitb between everyone.
                      If everyone unvoted, Reuben would die because of his phantom vote lol

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #581
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Best case scenario of the roles coming out right now: We have two villager roles which would clear them as green, they'd become high priority targets and would allow the rest of us to narrow down the wolves.

                        If we did get column B as a set up, we don't know if the cop/seer received a random d0 seering. If they didn't, they would only have one read and given the events of d0, it probably would have been somewhat random.

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #582
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by choof
                          If everyone unvoted, Reuben would die because of his phantom vote lol
                          Oh yeah rip.

                          And I'm not saying they should by God come out now, or even next phase, but I hope that they know what they're doing.

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #583
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            The ninjas showing up today.

                            I didn't say I want roles to come out this phase. I actually HOPE they don't come out this phase because that would be terrible.

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #584
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Eh, I still think it's iffy that you'd bring up roles. We don't even know if there's a mafia roleblocker out there, and in the case that there is, just talking about roles will get the villagers targeted for roleblock.

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #585
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                damn it tox, how are you going to come in and drop a random vote without saying anything else

                                Comment

                                Working...