jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WindowsME
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2013
    • 14

    #361
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by WindowsME
    No, they dont, but that doesnt mean you cant lie about being seer
    By you i mean anyone in thread

    Comment

    • Jtehanonymous
      Hunger Games Hunty
      • Jan 2007
      • 3770

      #362
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Clearly since people are so suspicious of you, you'll be fine during the night face so I wouldn't worry for now?

      I just don't honestly know where you lie... :/ All sorts of action seem shifty.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #363
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by WindowsME
        I think blank is likely to be a wolf. He attacked reuben early on and has accused dfr and others without much to go on, ex. Calling reuben wolf for shitposting on day 1. He continues to be very defensive in every post after the verdict, going so far as to say "pls seer me" when he knows that either there is no seer or his wolf friend could fuck up and claim to be seer
        as far as blank being wolf, I'm definitely good with that lol. I want to hear more from everyone else because there are two wolves and, assuming that blanky is one, we need to figure out a likely partner

        Comment

        • ___________
          Banned
          • Sep 2012
          • 585

          #364
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          you won't find a 'likely partner' because I have no partner.

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #365
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            It would be nice to hear some insight from Tox and Ben soon, hopefully they'll say hi.

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • WindowsME
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2013
              • 14

              #366
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by ___________
              you won't find a 'likely partner' because I have no partner.
              Prove that you arent wolf with logic not denile

              Comment

              • WindowsME
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2013
                • 14

                #367
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                *denial

                Comment

                • Jtehanonymous
                  Hunger Games Hunty
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 3770

                  #368
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Blanky can talk all he wants, but the fact remains that there are these unknown inactive people floating around. My only reads on them involve chicken wings, "I'm too busy", and #way#too#many#hashtags.

                  it's like shooting in the dark to find a partner in the BEST scenario. Worst case is blanky is actually overly salty and green this whole time.

                  If these users can't be drawn out, we're going to remain directionless. Doesn't matter what alignment blanky is. -_-

                  Comment

                  • ___________
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 585

                    #369
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    You might be able to find a wolf in the people who attacked me (who wouldn't resist an opportunity to be green as possible off of another townie's stupidities!). We have the following:

                    Jtehanonymous
                    choof
                    danceflashrevo
                    WindowsME
                    blind

                    it's never easy reading blind, null for now

                    Jteh seems positively human just like he always does <3

                    if choof and danceflashrevo are both town, that leaves WindowsME. Of course, he could just be a new player, but it's also highly likely he could be a wolf trying to blend in.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #370
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                      If these users can't be drawn out, we're going to remain directionless. Doesn't matter what alignment blanky is. -_-
                      welcome to jtwg, where people are excited to join but not contribute very much to the game itself

                      Comment

                      • WindowsME
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2013
                        • 14

                        #371
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                        Blanky can talk all he wants, but the fact remains that there are these unknown inactive people floating around. My only reads on them involve chicken wings, "I'm too busy", and #way#too#many#hashtags.

                        it's like shooting in the dark to find a partner in the BEST scenario. Worst case is blanky is actually overly salty and green this whole time.

                        If these users can't be drawn out, we're going to remain directionless. Doesn't matter what alignment blanky is. -_-
                        Agreeable, so how do we go about voting in the next day? Keep shooting at inactivity?

                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #372
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by choof
                          welcome to jtwg, where people are excited to join but not contribute very much to the game itself
                          D: Rude~

                          Shooting for inactivity all the time just feels so wrong and simplyis likened to straight up RNG. We'd get nowhere if we played the entire game like that.

                          I'd like to believe there's at least one active person out here that is a wolf and is proactively avoided suspicious and posting etc.

                          Comment

                          • ___________
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 585

                            #373
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            See, this guy gets it.

                            Comment

                            • Jtehanonymous
                              Hunger Games Hunty
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 3770

                              #374
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              That last sentence was a train wreck and I apologize.

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #375
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                And we know (if you played the last game) about how the benguino posts. Time zones just have to be a thing don't they?

                                Also blankmeister, how choof is a wolf? I don't see it, but without any salt, without any extreme emotion, please show me how you have your wolf reads on choof.

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...