jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #481
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    White noise? Is that all I am to you choof? Ouch that hurt ;~;

    Anyways, halfway through my school day, just checked in periodically to see if anything happened, when I get available (which will be around 4PM EDT) I'll post reflections on the night kill, posts that happened from 8pm last night to now, etc.

    See ya then o/

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #482
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Sorry if this post seems stacked, I was going through with the mindset of blanky + jteh.

      Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
      I feel as a wolf,
      first time reading I thought you were just flat out saying that you were a wolf lmao

      this creates the least amount of backlash while killing someone who had at least a modicum of suspicion on them. I'll be the first to admit it, but really the ONLY people who voted for Windows at one point were you and I. If anything, that does make us look a little bad.
      I'm pretty sure that you're the only one that voted due to an actual wolf read on Windows. I think choof's vote was a joke.

      Originally posted by choof
      Jteh, I am really apprehensive to put a read on.

      Mostly because of this post. I have no idea what to make of blanky name-dropping jteh like this. If blanky is a wolf, this is really sloppy and potentially ties jteh to blanky as the second wolf. I don't like this post lol.

      ...

      Blanky is still reading a bit red, it's not very strong right now but it's still on the top of my list. His reasonings are, for lack of a better phrase, pretty surface level and uninspired. But this is mostly because of how he acted during the day, though how he acted during the night curbed a little bit of the suspicions (and I'm seeing this from other people as well). Still someone to watch, in my opinion.

      DFR I will need some persuasion for one way or the other. I am seriously drawing a blank right now about how to read him (drunkenness paired with the fact that he's been white noise in the games I've played with him).


      But seriously, blanky hasn't been moved down on my suspicions list at all.

      Originally posted by choof
      tl;dr we should definitely not lynch reuben today, and we need to look more into blanky and jteh as a pair.
      I didn't think anyone had any plans to lynch the penguin xP

      Originally posted by ___________
      no, my jteh name-dropping was basically 'if he doesn't think choof's red (and jteh's really green), then i should've listened to him and not went for choof'
      Originally posted by ___________
      I'll be shocked if Jteh is a wolf and wins at the end. There's so much positivity and encouragement in his posts that it's so unlikely for him to be one. That's why I'm always passing him off as human.
      The reason why the jteh + blanket scenario is really starting to... unfold (i'm a genius rite?) for me is because jteh didn't really say much about blanky (unless I skimmed too hard) and blanky has been constantly saying things like if jteh is wolf i'd be surprised and jteh is super green

      Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
      Also, why on earth are you switching to choof all of a sudden, Blanky? The only solid advice/theories besides his presented are by you and I, so what else would he possibly go off of? That's not an indication he's latching imo....
      This really feels weird looking at it again. Jteh tries to sever a connection between him and blanky in the case they are the wolf pair. But jteh makes the comment that they are the only ones that have the feeling about choof, who just happens to be the super green townie, iunno it's just something I thought I'd bring up.

      Also I'd like to hear more from Tox, especially about the whole choof sounding off.

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #483
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Blank and J are high in my eyes as well, they're a little too together ya know? Choof and I said one thing about being a good team, but that was it. Choof said Reuben was green, and that was the end of that. Those are the only things I've seen putting people together as two to be a mafia team.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #484
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          I'm about to head out but I will say that Tox and I talk a lot so she's picked up on my quirks lol.

          Comment

          • ___________
            Banned
            • Sep 2012
            • 585

            #485
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            DFR idk why you like size 12 quoted jteh's post about me and him having solid theories and then proceed to post what you just did (while also previously instigating in the same post as the quote by calling us 'wolves') but ok man


            oc do not steal

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #486
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              I did it because i don't know what I'm doing and am bad at this game.

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #487
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                All the fonts are the same size...?
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #488
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Hey, cool confused is a thing Lmao
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #489
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    The reason why the jteh + blanket scenario is really starting to... unfold (i'm a genius rite?) for me is because jteh didn't really say much about blanky (unless I skimmed too hard) and blanky has been constantly saying things like if jteh is wolf i'd be surprised and jteh is super green

                    This really feels weird looking at it again. Jteh tries to sever a connection between him and blanky in the case they are the wolf pair. But jteh makes the comment that they are the only ones that have the feeling about choof, who just happens to be the super green townie, iunno it's just something I thought I'd bring up.

                    Also I'd like to hear more from Tox, especially about the whole choof sounding off.
                    Stuff to address!

                    Now your first paragraph there... if you recall I was going really hard for Blanky on D0 and that's even the day when we're not SUPPOSED to have anything to go on and I was already throwing Blanky out everywhere. I even went to great lengths to show you guys that's he's playing EXACTLY the same way he did at the very beginning, being snippy (lololol upset) right when we was suspected, just like his reaction to OWA last game. Blanky is suspicious. I have always stated that.

                    You have to realize that right at the end of that day, I was really high-strung about blanky flipping EVERYWHERE and just attacking choof and none of it made sense to me. That's why I directly just came out and was practicing said "what are you even doing".



                    The fact of the matter is, until any more information is presented, we're all sort of blindsided with these two "camps" of choof being "suspicious" and blanky and I "pairing" or something, but the fact of the matter is, choof and blanky could BOTH be green and then I've been distracted this WHOLE time by dichotomizing this scenario into something far simpler.

                    I want to say this. Right now, Blanky would be a better lynch for the sole fact that his lynch is so much more REVEALING than lynching choof. Blind is so persistent that BLanky is red, and so EARLY. So once we flip Blanky, we could almost clear Blind as green if Blanky turned out red and also shed some light on maybe some of the other suspicious behavior.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #490
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      The only person I could really put a vote on right now and be comfortable doing so would be blanky. Tox is being inactive again, but a vote (and potentially a lynch) on blanky would reveal way more information.

                      If we lynch blanky and he flips green, we can look at blind and jteh (sorry bros) for potential wolves. If we lynch tox and she flips green, it will basically be the same thing as lynching cry.

                      Comment

                      • Jtehanonymous
                        Hunger Games Hunty
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3770

                        #491
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Yes, revealing another inactive and just getting green again really doesn't help us at this point. I am seeing more and more why WindowsME was targeted. it gave us NOTHING.

                        I am fine with a Blanky lynch. With any hope, Blanky with flip red and that's obviously the best case here, but even not, you guys will have SO much more information and post retracing that you could do if Blanky is green. it would give you a fighting chance WITH the information moving into the next day phase given that we get some people to reveal.

                        Comment

                        • ___________
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 585

                          #492
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          It look like I'll be today's lynch. Since I'm green and basically wasted you guys a lynch by acting suspicious on the first day, why don't us humans spend our time looking for the wolves? You can all ignore my thoughts if I flip red on lynch (but I won't since I'm town); I really just want to spend this time discussing possible wolves other than me.

                          Comment

                          • ___________
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 585

                            #493
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            My days are numbered (well, really, less than one) but I do want to help the human cause so you guys can have a chance at winning this game. There's a thing called an 'ignore list' lest I reveal wolf.

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #494
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by ___________
                              There's a thing called an 'ignore list' lest I reveal wolf.
                              What do you mean by this lol

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #495
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                I'm not going to vote yet to prevent an insta from happening super early, but unless shit happens, my vote will probably go to you blanky (sry no hard feelings).

                                I agree jteh about we could be completely wrong. I was completely wrong about tox last game when I had a town read on her the entire time, she flipped wolf. My first game I read jrodd as wolf the entire time, he was the fucking seer. ONLY I COULD DO THAT!

                                Point is, I'm probably completely wrong, but this pair (and blanky specifically) is the best lead that I have and I'm for damn sure going to get to the bottom of it. And if blanky flips green, then... I don't know I haven't gotten there yet, but we still have 48 hours in this day phase to find out about something, and I hope that the rest of town realizes this and doesn't go for an early insta.

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...