jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ___________
    Banned
    • Sep 2012
    • 585

    #346
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    if the wolves really are the inactives, I'll apologize for drawing all attention to me. Sorry I ruined the game for you guys.

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #347
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by ___________
      First I saw DFR not making very good shitposts ('you're the female...')
      "Hey guys hey guys!! DFR is the wolf because he made a childish outdated sexism joke!"

      By the same logic, jteh is CLEARLY the wolf because he made a terrrrrrrible pun.

      Only wolves shitpost day one.

      And also, "I'm not a wolf because I'm not" isn't a very good argument. It's like your parents just told you not to do something and you ask why and they say "oh just because."

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • ___________
        Banned
        • Sep 2012
        • 585

        #348
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by ___________
        flashdancerevo - sorta suspicious here; shitposts seem to be of the 'i can't think of anything' tier that a wolf would do to blend in
        did you not read this

        Comment

        • Jtehanonymous
          Hunger Games Hunty
          • Jan 2007
          • 3770

          #349
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          You can't really apologize for inactives. Whether you're a wolf or not that's not your fault. People should try to contribute to the game in the best way they can.

          What troubles me is that I only am able to see the redness in ACTIVE because, but inactive people are completely colorless. I feel so uninformed because rationalizing won't help me at all if in the end the wolves are inactive.

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #350
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            can anyone think of anything? you can't just walk into d0 and have clear consciousness of who is who :P

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #351
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              also I apologize if my grammar is rocketing downward. I am not allowed to edit and now I'm well into a bottle of wine~

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #352
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                and no i must have skimmed over it, sorry.

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • WindowsME
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2013
                  • 14

                  #353
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by choof
                  I'm not sure what to think about reuben or tox right now. I don't think reuben is a wolf because he knew about phantom votes and a wolf wouldn't let that happen to themselves. Tox, like windows, is neutral right now. Need to hear more from reuben, tox, and windows.
                  I think blank is likely to be a wolf. He attacked reuben early on and has accused dfr and others without much to go on, ex. Calling reuben wolf for shitposting on day 1. He continues to be very defensive in every post after the verdict, going so far as to say "pls seer me" when he knows that either there is no seer or his wolf friend could fuck up and claim to be seer

                  Comment

                  • ___________
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 585

                    #354
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    even if I was wolf, how would I know the setup? No one knows the setup on start.

                    Comment

                    • Jtehanonymous
                      Hunger Games Hunty
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 3770

                      #355
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Well sure.. you don't know the setup.
                      There's only a 1/3 chance of a "seer" (town cop) even being available.

                      Not to mention the town cop would also have to select you for seering.


                      Usually claiming to be "seered" is a really taboo thing but in this case there's a huge chance that you're not even going to be seered to begin with. :/

                      Comment

                      • Jtehanonymous
                        Hunger Games Hunty
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3770

                        #356
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Therefore... why claimed to be seered at all? ?.?

                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #357
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          A seer is more readily used on people you are suspicious of because there are so few rounds in the game. If you proclaim you wish to be seered, you are WASTING a seering when you have the knowledge that you are indeed green.

                          It just never makes sense to request this.

                          Comment

                          • WindowsME
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2013
                            • 14

                            #358
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by ___________
                            even if I was wolf, how would I know the setup? No one knows the setup on start.
                            No, they dont, but that doesnt mean you cant lie about being seer

                            Comment

                            • Jtehanonymous
                              Hunger Games Hunty
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 3770

                              #359
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Quadruple post but a green should always put their own life secondary to the cause of catching a wolf. What benefit is there in seering you just to waste a round and claim you as green.

                              Comment

                              • ___________
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 585

                                #360
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                ugh I'm done here.

                                Trust me; I'm a townie (and this is probably gonna end up making me look wolfier because anything I say no one will believe asdljgkglk)

                                Comment

                                Working...