jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ___________
    Banned
    • Sep 2012
    • 585

    #316
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    danceflashrevo and choof are the wolves, calling it now

    Comment

    • Jtehanonymous
      Hunger Games Hunty
      • Jan 2007
      • 3770

      #317
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      honestly after what just happened, I don't know what to think, and who I am suspicious of.

      A lot of people did some wolfy shit in that last 10 minute outburst and votes were thrown around to save people's own ass and I don't know.

      *Drinks more*

      Comment

      • Jtehanonymous
        Hunger Games Hunty
        • Jan 2007
        • 3770

        #318
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Also I nearly just edited my post to correct who to whom. Drunken editing oh gosh.

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #319
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          I have a really bad gut feeling about blanky right now

          Comment

          • ___________
            Banned
            • Sep 2012
            • 585

            #320
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            My gut feeling on choof has only strenghthened, partly due to DFR's final actions linking him to choof.

            Comment

            • WindowsME
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2013
              • 14

              #321
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Shit guys, i was at my cousins wedding. Im new so define phantom vote pls

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #322
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                If you don't vote, you get a .001 vote counter on your name. Thus, in the even of a tie, you are the one who dies automatically. (There is no KITB)

                Comment

                • Jtehanonymous
                  Hunger Games Hunty
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 3770

                  #323
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Therefore, you and ( )> are sitting at .001 votes already.

                  Comment

                  • WindowsME
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2013
                    • 14

                    #324
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Oh ok, wont let that happen again

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #325
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Sorry, had to work a 14 hour shift today. My bad choof, I couldn't get online =/
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #326
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Blankly is wolf again, wtf did you guys vote cry for.

                        If choof is human because he's playing EXACTLY like he was last game, why wouldn't you vote blank since he's playing EXACTLY like he did last time and he was a wolf. I know some of you didn't play last game, but wtf you guys that did.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #327
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Choof was part of the kitb. Clearly we didn't all think choof was human because he was playing "exactly" the same way again.

                          I think the outburst at the end threw off everyone, especially since votes were changing and coming in at the last second.

                          Comment

                          • WindowsME
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2013
                            • 14

                            #328
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Blankly is wolf again, wtf did you guys vote cry for.

                            If choof is human because he's playing EXACTLY like he was last game, why wouldn't you vote blank since he's playing EXACTLY like he did last time and he was a wolf. I know some of you didn't play last game, but wtf you guys that did.
                            Sounding like town doesnt prove anything even in context. he sounds like town to me because hes either 1. Actually town or 2. A good wolf. Or because this is my first game

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #329
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Only because I couldn't change my vote
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Jtehanonymous
                                Hunger Games Hunty
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 3770

                                #330
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                sure but that still leaves blanky and cry (one of which we know was at least a human...)


                                Blanky, not only did you switch from choof and then cry at the very last second, you also posted two posts immediately after the results that were pretty unnecessary. We're aware that a human dying is a bad thing, so why post over dramatically?

                                Along with this you have become EXPONENTIALLY aggressive at the stage in the game where you life mattered the most. I don't get a lot of great vibes from everything I see.

                                You're ALSO trying to suddenly pin Choof/Dfr together based on their voting pattern. There's just so much going on all at once with you that I can't be sure what's going on with you.

                                Agh.

                                Comment

                                Working...