jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #721
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    If the wolves and tracker sent in their shit, let's start asap!!!
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #722
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Ikr lol. I'm gonna be lurking this thread all day but it's no use xP

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #723
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Well blind, let's just speculate over who the wolf pair is. I know which one I'm voting, maybe we can kill the wolf pair more quickly and avoid a lot of drama?

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • Jtehanonymous
          Hunger Games Hunty
          • Jan 2007
          • 3770

          #724
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          If the wolves and tracker sent in their shit, let's start asap!!!
          Do they have a time limit that they have to send in their stuff by? Or is that time limit 3pm EST.

          I'll be around for about 30 minutes or so after the reveal of who died. Then I have to leave for work until and 10pm tonight. Don't do anything hasty without me por favor.


          After sleeping on my thoughts last night, I want to throw out just one more idea. (It's unlikely but it's still possible)

          Hard claiming the tracker is the biggest claim of the game. Therefore it'd be pretty tough to challenge that, right?

          However, since Reuben didn't get a result on his ONE DAY of tracking, there still isn't any solid proof that he is the tracker to begin with. By Hard claiming the tracker, Ben could hope that the real tracker won't come out. After only one day of information, maybe the tracker has decided to wait until two days of information (which I thought all along would be best?)

          So I don't want to eliminate that possibility, even if it is pretty weird that it happens. But by Blind claiming he's bulletproof and Ben securing himself as the tracker, neither of them would be a next lynch target, given they both survive.

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          When I've been wolf, I've been the one to send kills usually. I would of sent the first kill in the case of a tracker.
          Of course Blind doesn't HAVE to be the one who submits the name each round (even thought he assured us in previous games he usually does it ?.? But that doesn't even mean anything). Reuben could've very well submitted the name. This quote is just random hearsay.

          Just food for thought. I'm still honestly more suspicious of choof right now, because the scenario I described right there is just so ballsy that I don't know if that's a common thing to do in a werewolf game. The doctor would be silly to come up if they're lying. The bulletproof as well. Even the REAL tracker would be until 3pm.

          Based on the flip tonight, this possibility might not even be a thing anymore. But I wanted throw it out there in the event I die.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #725
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            That was just shit spewing from the mouth. You didn't really add anything, just speculations of if we BOTH fake claimed. One fake....sure, but two? Someone would of said something by now.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #726
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              And at this point, especially in a jTWG, thinking about the possibilities of any fake claim would just be ridiculous. We're at a situation where if we screw up this next lynch, we lose. We need to just go with what we have and pray. And I really agree with blind there. If TWO people fake claimed, someone would have said something. I mean... really? Who would just let that pass?

              I have faith in ben being tracker because he didn't lie or anything. If he did in fact send in a request to see if blind targeted someone, he would have gotten what he said: nada. Bulletproof doesn't have a night action, therefore, what he says would've Ben (:3) true.

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #727
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                And for the record, I do believe that the day phase will start 3pm regardless if everyone sends in everything early (or later if something happens on charu's side).

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • Jtehanonymous
                  Hunger Games Hunty
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 3770

                  #728
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  That was just shit spewing from the mouth. You didn't really add anything, just speculations of if we BOTH fake claimed. One fake....sure, but two? Someone would of said something by now.
                  Are you **upset**

                  No but really, I even mentioned that it would be super ballsy, so I'm aware that it's unlikely. But I'm not apologizing for thinking about EVERY possibility here.

                  Trusting both of you is the more solid thing to do here, sure. That is very straightforward and everyone is already that mindset. Just letting people think about it more.

                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #729
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    And at this point, especially in a jTWG, thinking about the possibilities of any fake claim would just be ridiculous. We're at a situation where if we screw up this next lynch, we lose. We need to just go with what we have and pray. And I really agree with blind there. If TWO people fake claimed, someone would have said something. I mean... really? Who would just let that pass?

                    I have faith in ben being tracker because he didn't lie or anything. If he did in fact send in a request to see if blind targeted someone, he would have gotten what he said: nada. Bulletproof doesn't have a night action, therefore, what he says would've Ben (:3) true.
                    I'm being reamed for adding nothing and just dropping speculation, but this post equates to: We just have to trust in Ben. I trust him so he's telling the truth. I trust Blind so therefore I trust Ben who now trusts Blind that we are all telling the truth.

                    Are you kidding me? lololol.

                    Don't get me wrong, I DON'T think it's a bad idea to go with the information of having two solid townies. That's even GREAT in my opinion. But the reasoning here~ herg.

                    Comment

                    • benguino
                      Kawaii Desu Ne?
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 4190

                      #730
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                      And for the record, I do believe that the day phase will start 3pm regardless if everyone sends in everything early (or later if something happens on charu's side).
                      yeah, I think night phase always ends on the time it is supposed to. I already submitted my pick so now it's just a waiting game.
                      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                      Originally posted by Spenner
                      (^)> peck peck says the heels
                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #731
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                        I'm being reamed for adding nothing and just dropping speculation, but this post equates to: We just have to trust in Ben. I trust him so he's telling the truth. I trust Blind so therefore I trust Ben who now trusts Blind that we are all telling the truth.

                        Are you kidding me? lololol.

                        Don't get me wrong, I DON'T think it's a bad idea to go with the information of having two solid townies. That's even GREAT in my opinion. But the reasoning here~ herg.
                        Yeah I know that it's ridiculous reasoning for us trusting that these claims are true, but at this point, if the flip is not ben or something like that and it turns out choof or you gets night killed, I might just quit this game lol

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #732
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          If choof gets night killed I will probably melt a pine cone and drink it.

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #733
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            I'll join you on that one...

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • Jtehanonymous
                              Hunger Games Hunty
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 3770

                              #734
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              alright pine cone smoothie pact. It's real. And there's no editing allowed in this game so it's set in stone.

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #735
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                i hope choof is a wolf so I don't have to drink a pine cone ;~;

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...