jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #631
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    good thing about this time of day is that I don't have to worry about being ninja'd (^)>
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #632
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by reuben_tate
      Also, I was just curious, do phantom votes accumulate?
      I think so, so if you forget to vote again, you'd be at .002 or whatever the decimal is.

      After thinking about it, I think hard-claiming seer was a good idea. You're now a high priority target, but I don't think the wolves would try to target you. We don't know the set up, but we do know that there's a 50% chance of having a doctor now. Assuming the wolves do try to kill you, the doctor would just target you and you would live, which would keep both the human roles alive. Even if they do target someone else (which may be the case now that I've mentioned this, derp), the chances they have of randomly hitting the doctor are pretty low. And if they target the bulletproof townie, gg, they waste a kill and villagers practically win the game.

      But hard-claiming brings us to blind. There are two scenarios for him right now. Either he is a villager, or he's a wolf but is not the one who sent in the kill. I'm still willing to put a green read on him, but this is something to seriously think about.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #633
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Hard-claim tracker, not seer lmao

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #634
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          When I've been wolf, I've been the one to send kills usually. I would of sent the first kill in the case of a tracker.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #635
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Also, why would the hard claim ONLY bring it to me????
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #636
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Nevermind, it's because he targeted me, I get it now Lmao.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #637
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                Vote count??
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #638
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Jteh your post made my morning <3

                  How many votes is blanky at?

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #639
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Woow blind I<3u2

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #640
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Unofficial vote count:

                      Blanky: choof, Jteh, (^)>

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #641
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Wait I'm completely fucking wrong don't listen to me I just woke up > <

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • Toxophilis
                          ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 501

                          #642
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          i re-read what i said and i think it was kind of harsh of me to vote choof because of outside factors, i know hes under a lot of stress and i used that against him so im going to unvote him. on the other hand, blanky is making things so much worse for himself with every sentence he writes for reasons already explained on this page.

                          also jteh, wtf am i supposed to be? a pear?
                          Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                          My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                          Comment

                          • Toxophilis
                            ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 501

                            #643
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            already explained on the last page, god damn it.
                            Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                            My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #644
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Is that really an insta-lynch, sheeeeeeeeit.

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #645
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                Wait, jteh never voted on blanky so he's sitting at 3 votes

                                I'm supposed to be asleep, damn it.

                                Comment

                                Working...