jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jtehanonymous
    Hunger Games Hunty
    • Jan 2007
    • 3770

    #451
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by choof

    Jteh, I am really apprehensive to put a read on.

    Mostly because of this post. I have no idea what to make of blanky name-dropping jteh like this. If blanky is a wolf, this is really sloppy and potentially ties jteh to blanky as the second wolf. I don't like this post lol. My read will on jteh will change based on my reads on Blanky and potentially DFR.
    I would rethink that position a little more if I were you simply because Blanky would be doing an ABYSMAL job right now hiding a "pair". If you look into every one of his reads he's given me absolutely no consideration of being red, probably the most green reads out of anyone and he has been doing that consistently. He even put "definitely human <333" or some nonsense which is over the top. It isn't just that post that you're referring too, it's happened more than once, and I will gladly point out all of them.

    I don't think someone would be THAT bad at hiding an alliance. If he's a wolf, my only reasoning for that behavior is to get on my good side?

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #452
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      The only wolf, mafia, w/e role out there is the roleblocker.
      Jailkeeper, Cop (seer), Doctor, Bulletproof Townie, and Town Tracker are all potential villager roles. If we're going to go hunting for roles (which you and I both know looks really fucking wolfy), we need to play it very carefully. The instant a villager role is figured out, that person becomes a high priority target. This can be circumvented by the other roles coming out, assuming there are any, but then it becomes a mad dash to find the wolves before they kill the villagers with roles.

      Comment

      • Jtehanonymous
        Hunger Games Hunty
        • Jan 2007
        • 3770

        #453
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        I also mentioned you in that post...?

        J, I like your thinking about thinking of possibilities on the roles, but there's too many variables. We need to get a lynch or night kill on a role.
        I'd love to lynch a red but killing a role, what do you mean? To know what column or row the other roles could be because that's crazy talk. These people need to risk another round and gather more info for us.

        Comment

        • ___________
          Banned
          • Sep 2012
          • 585

          #454
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          I'll be shocked if Jteh is a wolf and wins at the end. There's so much positivity and encouragement in his posts that it's so unlikely for him to be one. That's why I'm always passing him off as human.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #455
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by choof
            you

            wat

            No, this is a bad idea. This is a really bad idea. I hope I'm reading this wrong.
            Yes. Yes you are. I'm just saying there's no reason to talk about possible roles UNTIL we have one of those. The mafia only gets one awesome role, so there's no point. Right now.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #456
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by choof
              The only wolf, mafia, w/e role out there is the roleblocker.
              Jailkeeper, Cop (seer), Doctor, Bulletproof Townie, and Town Tracker are all potential villager roles. If we're going to go hunting for roles (which you and I both know looks really fucking wolfy), we need to play it very carefully. The instant a villager role is figured out, that person becomes a high priority target. This can be circumvented by the other roles coming out, assuming there are any, but then it becomes a mad dash to find the wolves before they kill the villagers with roles.
              Right, certainly bringing anyone to light right now with a role is a horrible idea. They have plenty of time (and odds in their favor) to gather even more additional information discretely. I would hope they'd go for it and keep it up and find the best time to disclose info.

              Being my first game, I just want to play around with scenarios and be sure there's a 100% chance that there is now helpful information floating around and to what degree this information could possibly amount to after just one round.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #457
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by ___________
                I'll be shocked if Jteh is a wolf and wins at the end. There's so much positivity and encouragement in his posts that it's so unlikely for him to be one. That's why I'm always passing him off as human.
                Wtf this post. Blank and J are wolf pair.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #458
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                  I would rethink that position a little more if I were you simply because Blanky would be doing an ABYSMAL job right now hiding a "pair". If you look into every one of his reads he's given me absolutely no consideration of being red, probably the most green reads out of anyone and he has been doing that consistently. He even put "definitely human <333" or some nonsense which is over the top. It isn't just that post that you're referring too, it's happened more than once, and I will gladly point out all of them.

                  I don't think someone would be THAT bad at hiding an alliance. If he's a wolf, my only reasoning for that behavior is to get on my good side?
                  You're probably right, but... I still have a gut feeling about blanky. My experience playing with him is that he makes a really bad wolf.

                  But with blind's post, he's quickly jumping to the top of my list.

                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #459
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by choof
                    You're probably right, but... I still have a gut feeling about blanky. My experience playing with him is that he makes a really bad wolf.

                    But with blind's post, he's quickly jumping to the top of my list.
                    I am so sketchy about Blanky, don't get me wrong. He fought so hard through that d0 to come out the other end after nearly profiling himself as a wolf again.

                    Originally posted by ___________
                    I'll be shocked if Jteh is a wolf and wins at the end. There's so much positivity and encouragement in his posts that it's so unlikely for him to be one. That's why I'm always passing him off as human.
                    I appreciate the compliment and everything but yeah as blind and choof are saying, if you were my "wolf partner" I'd be so infuriated with you right now lmfao.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #460
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      Yes. Yes you are. I'm just saying there's no reason to talk about possible roles UNTIL we have one of those. The mafia only gets one awesome role, so there's no point. Right now.
                      No, hunting roles is a bad idea. Mafia gets a strong role, but that role is balanced by the town getting two roles.

                      If the villagers with roles come out right now with one day of information, they put a sign on their backs that say "pls kil me now." The mafia role won't come out because they're mafia.

                      There would be one exception to this and it would be if the tracker came out. Not only would this guarantee that the mafia doesn't have a roleblocker, but it would tell the villagers that we either have a doctor or a bulletproof.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #461
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by choof
                        No, hunting roles is a bad idea. Mafia gets a strong role, but that role is balanced by the town getting two roles.

                        If the villagers with roles come out right now with one day of information, they put a sign on their backs that say "pls kil me now." The mafia role won't come out because they're mafia.

                        There would be one exception to this and it would be if the tracker came out. Not only would this guarantee that the mafia doesn't have a roleblocker, but it would tell the villagers that we either have a doctor or a bulletproof.
                        I KNOW I AGREE STOP OVER ANALYZING.
                        I agree on leaving the roles alone. I like the idea, but it's pointless because we DON'T know any of the roles. I don't want to hunt roles. Not now, not ever. I was just saying thinking of what we may have is pointless UNTIL one role is confirmed.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #462
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          obviously I need more alcohol

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #463
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            My bad lmao.
                            Roles won't be confirmed today unless someone was able to catch a wolf, so why bring it up? Just... hnnngh

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #464
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              J did, not me! Lmao
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #465
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                I'm trying to get a feel for what would be the "best" set up, but they all seem pretty balanced.

                                Comment

                                Working...