jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #706
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    that postsucks

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #707
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      So we don't catch you in your wolf tracks now rather than later?
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #708
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        there too much speculation rn and the previous speculations killed two vllagers

        we

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #709
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          oop lol

          we dont have enough info to go on

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #710
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            im obvouly anit helping

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #711
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              DRANK

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #712
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                I feel even if Blind just claimed bullet proof or whatever, why would ANYONE call him out on that? If they did, they'd just kill the tracker, so that might not even be true as well.
                pargdon the misspelings

                blind claiming bulletproof effectively kills reuben, unless he's bluffing. reuben only has one bit of info to go on, so doing something that will kill reuben is dumb as fuck

                i already posted that if there was a bulletproof, they shouldn't claim. by claiming bulletproof, blind is baiting the wolves into targeting reuben, which will kill him UNLESS blind is lying about the claim. reuben has one day of information. ONE DAY OF INFO.

                what blind did was stupid. if reuben doesn't die tonight, we absolutely need to look at blind as a wolf.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #713
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Yes, I'm a wolf, because obviously I was counter claimed.... I didn't think of the death of Reuben before claiming, I was trying to help town. =/ You have never doubted a claim before. People were on my ass for not believing Xel last game, and now you pull this. You're grasping on to the little frays of anything this game. Distant tactic or not, we should of listened to tox.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #714
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Well 1) we specifically said not to claim doctor/bulletproof because that would straight up kill Ben or the doctor. 2) calling it is really scummy so you now have that going for you. 3) Middies post was believable because he literally posted most of the information that he had acquired and it was true, and no one was specifically telling him not to claim. 4) Claiming during night phase? Really? It's not like we can lynch people during the night.

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #715
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Well anyways, the night kill will be really interesting if it's not Ben lmao. Maybe Tox was right about choof? We don't know yet, but id like to see her say something tonight/tomorrow.

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #716
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        I claimed the other town power role, so I should be looked into being lynched? That makes perfect sense. I didn't know everyone was playing for mafia. Next time I'll just sit back and watch town cripple itself into defeat.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #717
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          And like I said, I claimed when I did so I didn't have to Bullshit my way through the night trying to defend myself proving I'm not a mafia role.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #718
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            I wasn't going to interrogate but I guess there's no reason to now anyways lmao. So coming up last day guys! Lylo time bb who has the most wolf?

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #719
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Interrogate you blind I mean. I know choof was lol

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #720
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                I know who I'm voting~ time for the 7 hour suspense though lol

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...