jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #256
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]



    The clock is steadily ticking guys, you only have...

    57 MINUTES

    ...to go. I hope you brought something good!

    Lame votecount corner

    cry4eternity - XX
    choof - X
    WindowsME - X
    blindreper1179 - X

    blindreper1179 -> choof
    choof -> danceflashrevo
    choof -> WindowsME
    choof -> blanky
    Jtehanonymous -> WindowsME
    Toxophilis -> blindreper1179
    blanky -> cry4eternity
    choof -> cry4eternity
    Last edited by Charu; 09-13-2014, 07:03 PM.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • ___________
      Banned
      • Sep 2012
      • 585

      #257
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      unvote

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #258
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by ___________
        So now you're choosing to back off me in favor of cry4eternity? Very artificial tasting.
        Yeah, I think it's a better lynch due to your and jteh's reasoning. How is that artificial?

        Originally posted by ___________
        I wonder why. Were you nervous?
        Originally posted by ___________
        choof - why do you always keep saying 'upset' about me it weirds me out.

        tl;dr dfr=choof>everyone else
        upset

        Comment

        • ___________
          Banned
          • Sep 2012
          • 585

          #259
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          b/c you're pretending to have an 'epiphany' that me/jteh's reasoning sounds better all of a sudden. again it felt artificial and sudden.

          Comment

          • ___________
            Banned
            • Sep 2012
            • 585

            #260
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            I think T-Force (from last game again) says it nicely when he says that he'd be content on having so-and-so being today's lynch even though so-and-so might not necessarily be wolf.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #261
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by ___________
              b/c you're pretending to have an 'epiphany' that me/jteh's reasoning sounds better all of a sudden. again it felt artificial and sudden.
              Originally posted by choof
              Cry4eternity has only made 3 posts, and that has me suspicious. I have a feeling that he may be nervous, maybe due to not being on the same team that jteh's on? Whether that's because he's red and jteh is green, or vice versa.

              Wouldn't call it an epiphany, just more readings to add to my own.

              Comment

              • ___________
                Banned
                • Sep 2012
                • 585

                #262
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                requesting backup

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #263
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  less than 40 minutes, only 4 votes out of 9 players

                  Comment

                  • ___________
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 585

                    #264
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    choof

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #265
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      blind

                      Comment

                      • ___________
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 585

                        #266
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Comment

                        • ___________
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 585

                          #267
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          where the FUCK is everyone holy shit

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #268
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            the phantom votes are real

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #269
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              sorry guys my computer just shit on me (doing a scan right now for any pup's and such) sorry for the inactivity especially at an eod

                              Blanky sure is coming on strong in this one eh? I feel like he's playing a lot like last game (which granted he didn't really get to have a chance to show off his wolf game), neutral for me right now.

                              Choof is really just playing normal game IMO for him, nothing really pops up as wolfy there, I have a town read for him.

                              There's not much to say about blind really, it's day one and he shit posted like everyone else does, no worries there for now.

                              Jteh hasn't been wolfy to me either, town.

                              (^)> - saaaaaaaaaaaaandwiichhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeees :3 (its day one, a lot of these reads i have nothing to say because it IS day one :P)

                              Windows Vista - daaaaaaaaaaay ooooooooooooone

                              report for being TOXic (i'm trying to be creative) - once again, day one.

                              cry4Snivy -
                              get the joke

                              But anyways, the loudest to me right now are blanky and cry(ironic i know). Blanky is playing really aggressively and seemed to think a lot of people wolf because everyone was day one shitposting like usual? And I agree with choof about lynching cry: even if he/she does flip green, at least we don't have a dead weight dragging us around.

                              btw i started this post at 9:22pm and haven't refreshed since so if anything explosive happened, i'll say something when i catch up.

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #270
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                choof why'd you vote blind? o:

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...