jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jtehanonymous
    Hunger Games Hunty
    • Jan 2007
    • 3770

    #226
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    okay well once you stop drawing a blank, let us know

    *Gets aggressively booed of stage for horrible joke*

    Comment

    • ___________
      Banned
      • Sep 2012
      • 585

      #227
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      looking at the postcounts in the thread, cry4eternity has the least. seems to be doing the 'give 0 fucks' approach a la xelnya. p. green

      MORE READS TO COME IN THE FOLLOWING MINUTES

      Comment

      • ___________
        Banned
        • Sep 2012
        • 585

        #228
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        okay i'll just condense the rest of them into one big post since individual posts are kinda messy

        Comment

        • ___________
          Banned
          • Sep 2012
          • 585

          #229
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          reuben beef/tater tots - actually I read your posts over again and they don't seem anything out of the ordinary. Sorry.
          windowsU - just shitpostin' and chillin'. null for now, will be suspicious if shitposting continues (warning!!)
          toxophobis - idk?????? nothing of substance as of now; null
          flashdancerevo - sorta suspicious here; shitposts seem to be of the 'i can't think of anything' tier that a wolf would do to blend in
          jtehbread - absolutely positively huuuuuuuuuman. <3<3<3
          blind - it's always fucking impossible since every time you come out looking village idiot. null
          choof - why do you always keep saying 'upset' about me it weirds me out.

          tl;dr dfr=choof>everyone else

          Comment

          • ___________
            Banned
            • Sep 2012
            • 585

            #230
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            postscript: you're not 100% cleared or anything jteh but i'll trust you for now

            Comment

            • ___________
              Banned
              • Sep 2012
              • 585

              #231
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              inb4 Age: 15

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #232
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                lmao you didn't mention cry in your reads at all which worries me because that means cry is way too low on the radar. Ffffffffff.

                I appreciate the reads~

                Comment

                • ___________
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 585

                  #233
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  derp

                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #234
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    I can tell you that Cry has been popping in and out of here so damn much just by looking at the "viewing this thread" section a billion times.
                    Clearly you're PRETTY invested in this game despite the fact that you're really busy. A great reason to stay interested while maintaining your real life obligations is to be given a special role in this game. (Namely: Wolf) What else would hold your attention at all?

                    Response?

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #235
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      my lil bro is 4 this month 8)

                      Comment

                      • Jtehanonymous
                        Hunger Games Hunty
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3770

                        #236
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by choof
                        my lil bro is 4 this month 8)
                        Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheheheh.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #237
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          @blanky, because upset is the best way to describe the vibe I'm getting from you. maybe you do need to get back into the swing of things, but I'm going off of what I've seen from you.

                          Comment

                          • ___________
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 585

                            #238
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            upset more like screwing around (day0 and everything)

                            Comment

                            • ___________
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 585

                              #239
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              not sure why you're appealing to gambler's fallacy when you yourself said last game

                              "In fact, that gambler's fallacy is precisely why I said we need to be very careful with who we decide to lynch lol."

                              Comment

                              • ___________
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 585

                                #240
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                as in, thinking i'm wolf this game when the chance of it is independent of anything

                                Comment

                                Working...