jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jtehanonymous
    Hunger Games Hunty
    • Jan 2007
    • 3770

    #241
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    Nothing is set in stone yet, Blanky. Hopefully we can hash out a bit more and hear from Cry and Windows soon.

    honestly Cry is in a pretty bad spot for me and is high on at least a few of your suspicion lists. I could see myself being okay with making that my vote since Blanky could be a little salty about being lynched D0 once again.

    Comment

    • cry4eternity
      ~ added for cuteness
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 979

      #242
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
      I can tell you that Cry has been popping in and out of here so damn much just by looking at the "viewing this thread" section a billion times.
      Clearly you're PRETTY invested in this game despite the fact that you're really busy. A great reason to stay interested while maintaining your real life obligations is to be given a special role in this game. (Namely: Wolf) What else would hold your attention at all?

      Response?
      My response is that everybody's going off judging each other based on the way they talked about nothing. I prefer to wait until I have something substantive to say. Otherwise all we're doing is throwing around random, baseless accusations. Also, it's Saturday so I didn't do anything school-related today so I've been lurking.

      You, choof and blanky are posting a lot, but nobody seems to be suspicious of you guys. Isn't high post count equally as shady as low post count?

      I'm retired

      Comment

      • ___________
        Banned
        • Sep 2012
        • 585

        #243
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        therefore humans in this game need to

        Originally posted by ___________
        start making plays!

        Comment

        • ___________
          Banned
          • Sep 2012
          • 585

          #244
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          as for (fragondorce song)'s reads i didn't take into account his lurking

          i hate to be a cavernio not directly quoting (lazY) but

          "Also, it's Saturday so I didn't do anything school-related today so I've been lurking."

          this is bullshit. if you want to move this game forward, POST. you just sound like a lazy wolf with this mentality.

          Comment

          • Jtehanonymous
            Hunger Games Hunty
            • Jan 2007
            • 3770

            #245
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by cry4eternity
            My response is that everybody's going off judging each other based on the way they talked about nothing. I prefer to wait until I have something substantive to say. Otherwise all we're doing is throwing around random, baseless accusations. Also, it's Saturday so I didn't do anything school-related today so I've been lurking.

            You, choof and blanky are posting a lot, but nobody seems to be suspicious of you guys. Isn't high post count equally as shady as low post count?
            The problem is we have a deadline and need to make SOME sort of decision, whether it's nearly baseless or not. Any sort of discussion we have could positively impact our chances of flipping red for the first lynch.

            D0 reasoning is extremely insubstantial and we'll have a bit more to go on in following rounds.

            And if you feel that choof, myself, and blanky are posting in a suspicious manner, it is beneficial to bring that information forward, ESPECIALLY nearing the D0 deadline.

            Comment

            • ___________
              Banned
              • Sep 2012
              • 585

              #246
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              cry4eternity you've been actively trying to avoid the spotlight; screams wolf in my opinion

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #247
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                And at the same time, Blanky, this conveniently places you OUT of the spotlight.

                I need more alcohol/time to think this over ugh.

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #248
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  [twgv]cry4eternity[twgv]

                  will give reasoning in a minute

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #249
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    this phone sucks lmao

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #250
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      my lil bro came into my room and ptessed the kill switcj on my pc, one sec

                      Comment

                      • Jtehanonymous
                        Hunger Games Hunty
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3770

                        #251
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by choof
                        my lil bro came into my room and ptessed the kill switcj on my pc, one sec
                        mini choof how dare you. sonic can wait~

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #252
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Firstly, blanky, I think you're wrong in quoting that "gambler's fallacy" thing. Firstly, that was due to a misread rule (I originally thought that you could use the orb to block an action, without a target player), and secondly, it doesn't quite fit this scenario because, like I said, I feel like you're doing the same thing you did last game when targeted.

                          But thinking about it, I'll somewhat willing to back off of you for the time being. Cry4eternity's post looked super suspicious, and I'm agreeing with your reasoning on it, especially the "humans need to make plays" thing. imo, cry's post could be summed up as "I prefer to wait until I have something to say, so here is a post with no content." Paired with the fact that he hasn't been very active all day, I'm willing to swap a vote.

                          I don't like it very much, but I'm now thinking cry4eternity is a better lynch. And even if he flips green, active townies are worth more than inactive townies.

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #253
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                            I could see myself being okay with making that my vote since Blanky could be a little salty about being lynched D0 once again.
                            I wanted to bring this up in my post but I couldn't think of another word to say other than "upset" lmao

                            Comment

                            • ___________
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 585

                              #254
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              So now you're choosing to back off me in favor of cry4eternity? Very artificial tasting.

                              Comment

                              • ___________
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 585

                                #255
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by choof
                                I wanted to bring this up in my post but I couldn't think of another word to say other than "upset" lmao
                                I wonder why. Were you nervous?

                                Comment

                                Working...