jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Toxophilis
    ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    • Dec 2006
    • 501

    #211
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    wait so do we all have to put a vote down? i dont get phantom thing
    Originally posted by AsphyxZero
    My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

    Comment

    • Jtehanonymous
      Hunger Games Hunty
      • Jan 2007
      • 3770

      #212
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      I feel like everyone needs to talk more, we're top posting once again, and it's a mudslide.
      This doesn't matter too much if you haven't posted any reads on any of the people in the billion posts you have.

      Just got back from work and expected more than this, especially since the round is getting fairly close to ending.

      Let's dicuss~

      I have a few people who are coming to mind and I don't really care about the repercussions of being straightforward seeing as my role in this game is solely to get everyone's head in the right direction.

      The strongest logical pull right now is Blanky. Almost IDENTICALLY to last game, OWA called him out/put a pressure vote on him. As a result, he posted defensively (and that was really all of his posts that game). It's almost like deja vu here. He reacts with a short, sassy post right when people were on to him again. Honestly, the only thing left to repeat the entire scenario is to lynch him and flip red.

      However, my current vote is going to be placed on WindowsMEand obviously I'll explain why. This is a really strong gut feeling. The first half of Windows posts ALL rubbed me the wrong way. The manner in which he posted was far too contrived and just broke up any flow that happened in the forum. His first half of the posts in particular feel to me like someone taking an edge piece of a puzzle and trying to jam it into the middle. I implore you to go back and read through them again and just consider it.

      I am perfectly okay with either of these as a choice. People that fall closely behind for me are Cry and Tox. However, I don't feel they take precedence right now since being "busy" as a reason for not posting is more apt of an excuse. Plus, my pull is just far stronger on the two I just mentioned.

      Thoughts? We need SOME sort of direction here in about 4 hours.

      Comment

      • Toxophilis
        ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
        • Dec 2006
        • 501

        #213
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        "busy" is a legit reason because i am in the process of moving into my new apartment, i am playing to please choof and dfr who both asked me to join, and i will try my best to be online when i can
        Originally posted by AsphyxZero
        My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

        Comment

        • Toxophilis
          ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          • Dec 2006
          • 501

          #214
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          if theres one thing ive learned its that i should never underestimate the roles that blind gets so since i dont have good reads and we're so close to the end of day, im sticking with that
          Originally posted by AsphyxZero
          My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #215
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Ugh I feel bad for the first person to get lynched in this game, we've really done a poor job hehe...

            Blanky I'm confused as to why you reacted the way you did to the shitposting :P

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #216
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Whoa as I type that everyone starts saying things lmao

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #217
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                ME's posting style reminds me of lurkers a lot imo

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #218
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Toxophilis
                  wait so do we all have to put a vote down? i dont get phantom thing
                  Yes, if you don't vote, then in the case of a draw in the next day phase, the person with the phantom vote will be the one getting lynched.

                  So you don't vote today, it'll give you a .0001 vote which doesn't mean anything in terms of voting majority or insta, but as I said, if say person A has 3 votes and person B has 3 vote, the .0001 vote comes into effect and a KitB will not be played.

                  I hope that covers the confusion.
                  Last edited by Charu; 09-13-2014, 04:33 PM.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #219
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Wasn't aware of that rule. thanks~

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #220
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      This is the best explanation I've been able to hear. Brb putting on eli5

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #221
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        my little brother is over today so I'll be playing sonic racing for the next n amount of hours, rip

                        I'm gonna keep my vote on blanky right now, cry4eternity is still up there on my suspicions list but with blanky doing literally the same thing he did last game, I feel slightly more comfortable keeping a vote on him.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #222
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          someone text me if the thread starts to blow up

                          Comment

                          • ___________
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 585

                            #223
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            as a human I can tell you that I have played better than this (see CXVII game in june). need to get my vibe back!!

                            atm there's no 'real' bandwagons to place a lynch off of. start making plays!

                            Comment

                            • Jtehanonymous
                              Hunger Games Hunty
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 3770

                              #224
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by ___________
                              atm there's no 'real' bandwagons to place a lynch off of. start making plays!
                              And what plays would you make, Blanky? What, if anything, seems suspicious or out of place at the moment?

                              Originally posted by choof
                              my little brother is over today so I'll be playing sonic racing for the next n amount of hours, rip.
                              omg 2 cute help.
                              (In before your "younger" brother is like 23. rofl.

                              Comment

                              • ___________
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 585

                                #225
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                ^that's what i'm trying to figure out

                                Comment

                                Working...