jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Toxophilis
    ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    • Dec 2006
    • 501

    #196
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    who even cares as long as you're contributing steadily, twg isnt a race or competition to see who gets the most post count before the game is over jfc
    Originally posted by AsphyxZero
    My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #197
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by choof
      maybe people are right, I should play normal twg
      Eh, it's just shit posting right now, but it does help because we see how people react to everything.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #198
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Toxophilis
        who even cares as long as you're contributing steadily, twg isnt a race or competition to see who gets the most post count before the game is over jfc
        I CARE TOX, YOU'RE IN IT To WIN IT RIGHT, POST LIKE YOU MEAN IT!! SHIT OR SUPER CEREAL DO IT
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Toxophilis
          ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          • Dec 2006
          • 501

          #199
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          I CARE TOX, YOU'RE IN IT To WIN IT RIGHT, POST LIKE YOU MEAN IT!! SHIT OR SUPER CEREAL DO IT
          Originally posted by AsphyxZero
          My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #200
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            That's a start
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #201
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              I'll catch up on the last page or so that has been posted (and whatever else is posted) when i get home from work at around 6 EST.

              I expect lots to talk about when I get back!!

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #202
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                Fyi, I'm eating a Reuben with onion rings thanks to you fucks.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • WindowsME
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2013
                  • 14

                  #203
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  So, while we are shitposting here, How does everyone feel about Game of Thrones? I binge watched the entire series a few weeks ago, and I am extremely excited about the new season. Im feelin a strong 9 to a solid 10 on this one. What do you think about it? Like it? Hate it? Why? WindowsME, Game of Thrones, Forever.

                  Comment

                  • Toxophilis
                    ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 501

                    #204
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    i watched the entirety of season 4 and nothing else, will get around to that some day

                    i dont know what a reuben is but it probably tastes like deceit
                    Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                    My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                    Comment

                    • ___________
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 585

                      #205
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      thought process behind wolf:

                      'hmm, nothing to start up, what should i talk about?'
                      'lynch....lynch.....LUNCH! makes perfect sense, ties into my name and all'
                      'better pull up a screenshot of domino's pizza so i can show 'dedication''

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #206
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Reuben basics are Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and corned beef.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #207
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by ___________
                          thought process behind wolf:

                          'hmm, nothing to start up, what should i talk about?'
                          'lynch....lynch.....LUNCH! makes perfect sense, ties into my name and all'
                          'better pull up a screenshot of domino's pizza so i can show 'dedication''
                          you seem upset

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #208
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]



                            *Ahem*

                            I'm sorry to disturb you so, but my folks told me you guys need to get out of here in about...

                            4 HOURS & 19 MINUTES
                            omg... how did I miss this typo, editing it out, wow.


                            ...They also told me that humans should be voting this phase. As a human player, this is your only way to not only eliminate a wolf, but possibly information for yourselves. Not voting WILL be a phantom which could be consequential to the town cause.

                            Thank you, and have a pleasant day!

                            Lame votecount corner

                            choof - X
                            blanky - X

                            blindreper1179 -> choof
                            choof -> danceflashrevo
                            choof -> WindowsME
                            choof -> blanky
                            Last edited by Charu; 09-13-2014, 07:08 PM.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #209
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              when did blind vote me lmao

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #210
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                oh derp

                                Comment

                                Working...