jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #181
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    oh

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #182
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      You guys are so quiet.
      As much as I like teaming with choof and him having accurate reads towards how I feel, I just feel like I'm latching on. =/ one of these times he's gonna be a wolf, and I'm not gonna like that!

      But
      Besides that, what's up dfr and tox, haven't talked to you guys since last game.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #183
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        one of these times he's gonna be a wolf, and I'm not gonna like that!

        Comment

        • Toxophilis
          ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          • Dec 2006
          • 501

          #184
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          sup blind how you doin how you feelin sorry for conning you the entire game last time

          i got no reads yet but judging from the fact choof has had town twice now i think there is a higher possibility that he is a wolf this time

          HMMMMMMMMMM
          Originally posted by AsphyxZero
          My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #185
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Toxophilis
            i got no reads yet but judging from the fact choof has had town twice now i think there is a higher possibility that he is a wolf this time
            Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
            hahahah, well based on probability, the last game actually has no affect on his chances this time. So... there's a 2/7 chance he rolled red yet again...
            dude.....

            Comment

            • Toxophilis
              ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
              • Dec 2006
              • 501

              #186
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              probability was always a bad thing for me in school i couldnt get my head around it
              Originally posted by AsphyxZero
              My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #187
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                You guys are so quiet.
                As much as I like teaming with choof and him having accurate reads towards how I feel, I just feel like I'm latching on.
                so how you feelin then? I'm assuming that phantom votes are still a thing (even though I have no idea how they work, really), so some more reads besides my obviously bad ones would br gr9.

                I'm burnt out from d3, bedtiem, pce

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #188
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Hi blind :3/

                  What is d3 kthx

                  Yeah I don't even know about phantom votes either. I read about them on mafia scum but I was just so confused by it. MAYBE MY COACH SHOULD EXPLAIN IT TO ME ON HIS QT ;3

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #189
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    diablo 3 lol, I've been playing a bunch with darklordsarumon and poison-
                    was playing a hardcore character (permanent death) with fission and the clan I'm in, but I finally died while playing drunk and I can't be assed to level a new one

                    loads better than path of exile

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #190
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Phantom votes are basically .01 of a vote on somebody if someone doesn't vote. If there's a tie later in the game, and one of them has a phantom vote, they lose automatically. That's how it works I think, correct me if I'm wrong someone.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #191
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        I think pokelda posted about them, or maybe manti, but yeah that sounds right

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #192
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by choof
                          so how you feelin then?
                          I feel like everyone needs to talk more, we're top posting once again, and it's a mudslide.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #193
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            I feel like everyone needs to talk more, we're top posting once again, and it's a mudslide.
                            Ok, you're by a mudslide, I even need to post more.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #194
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              maybe people are right, I should play normal twg

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #195
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                More specifically blank and cry.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...