jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cry4eternity
    ~ added for cuteness
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 979

    #166
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    You should totally believe him.

    Jteh puts salt on his spaghetti... like after it's done cooking and it's sitting on his plate.

    I'm retired

    Comment

    • Jtehanonymous
      Hunger Games Hunty
      • Jan 2007
      • 3770

      #167
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Comment

      • WindowsME
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2013
        • 14

        #168
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by cry4eternity
        You should totally believe him.

        Jteh puts salt on his spaghetti... like after it's done cooking and it's sitting on his plate.
        b-but i do that...its not weird...

        Comment

        • benguino
          Kawaii Desu Ne?
          • Dec 2007
          • 4190

          #169
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Salt is good for the soul.
          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


          Originally posted by Spenner
          (^)> peck peck says the heels
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #170
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
            yeah but I put a tremendous amount of salt on it because I don't care for my arteries. I hope that's fine.
            dude thats the way i like my popcorn actually lmao

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • WindowsME
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2013
              • 14

              #171
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by reuben_tate
              Salt is good for the soul.
              ohh yes. Salt appreciation thread noww

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #172
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                Separate salt and eat that wolves!
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • WindowsME
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2013
                  • 14

                  #173
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  Separate salt and eat that wolves!
                  wait a minute, salt (4 letters) separated from wolves (6 words). 6-4 is 2, 2+ number of items separated (2) = 4, 4-last number of your post (1) is 3. half life 3 confirmed

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #174
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    we're not lynching windows today solely because of that post

                    Comment

                    • WindowsME
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2013
                      • 14

                      #175
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by choof
                      we're not lynching windows today solely because of that post
                      im touched

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #176
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Iunno guys he didn't say anything about illuminati.

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • Toxophilis
                          ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 501

                          #177
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          this thread is a train wreck
                          Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                          My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                          Comment

                          • ___________
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 585

                            #178
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            choof why aren't you pursuing me harder

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #179
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              because I'm playing d3

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #180
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                blanky

                                Comment

                                Working...