jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ___________
    Banned
    • Sep 2012
    • 585

    #151
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    you're one to talk

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #152
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      Choof is spot on with reads imo, cause you know first day shenanigans, not much to go on.
      Originally posted by ___________
      you're one to talk
      someone's upset

      ps blind it's

      Comment

      • ___________
        Banned
        • Sep 2012
        • 585

        #153
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        is this what you call 'fun' on a 0th day because if it is you're shitposting it wrong

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #154
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          ofc getting a rise out of wolves is fun

          Comment

          • ___________
            Banned
            • Sep 2012
            • 585

            #155
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            okay choof !!

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #156
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              !!

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #157
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                oh my this thread is turning feisty. grabbing my popcorn and vuvuzela now

                About the discussion of taking shots at inactive people, I can see where the merit lies in that. you have to do SOMETHING during the first day, even with no information at all. So even a very slightly-but-not-really educated guess is a better chance than straight RNG. Also, inactive people give you NO reads. If they are red, they could give you reads that trigger wolfiness. If they are green, they can give you helpful reads. Being inactive is hurtful in more than one way.

                Currently I have a weird gut feeling though (maybe I'm just hungry~) and I'm not sure whether that should be acted upon. Since there's some more time left, I'll leave my vote until I feel people have had enough time to possibly sway my opinion more

                Comment

                • cry4eternity
                  ~ added for cuteness
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 979

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by choof

                  Cry4eternity has only made 3 posts, and that has me suspicious. I have a feeling that he may be nervous, maybe due to not being on the same team that jteh's on? Whether that's because he's red and jteh is green, or vice versa.
                  I just started grad school last week. What is free time?

                  Originally posted by choof
                  what are the statistical chances that blanky is a wolf this game, taking into account he was a wolf last game and died on the first lynch
                  The conditional probability that blanky is a wolf given that you're not is 25%, but if you are then it drops to 12.5%. Will you take that chance?

                  I'm retired

                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #159
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    grad school and yet here you are playing around with 1/4 and 1/8. A LIKELY STORY.

                    the only reason I'm excusing you is because both of those are correct. If either were wrong I would've lynched you on the spot. >=)

                    Comment

                    • WindowsME
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2013
                      • 14

                      #160
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by choof
                      I don't even know who windows is lmao.
                      This is Windows typing. Im a dude that likes Death Grips, Dark Souls (although im the worst), and anime (the avatar is ironic. I hate naruto with a passion). Im new to the ffr forums and such.

                      Comment

                      • cry4eternity
                        ~ added for cuteness
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 979

                        #161
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                        If either were wrong I would've lynched you on the spot. >=)
                        Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                        hahahah, well based on probability, the last game actually has no affect on his chances this time. So... there's a 2/7 chance he rolled red yet again...
                        It's a good thing I'm not you.

                        I'm retired

                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #162
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          I corrected my error just a few posts later. And I DIDN'T edit this time, so actually I overcameeeeeeeeeeeee. Nice try~

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #163
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by choof
                            blind and myself make a bit of an... unorthodox team lmao

                            LOCK CLEAR
                            no. no. no. no. no.

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #164
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              jteh u got some extra popcorn? i wanna see choof fucking be a god damn pro again

                              get out of here with your pro-ness, this is for noobs

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • Jtehanonymous
                                Hunger Games Hunty
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 3770

                                #165
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                yeah but I put a tremendous amount of salt on it because I don't care for my arteries. I hope that's fine.

                                Comment

                                Working...