jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #136
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    Well, at least everyone has posted at least once this game; inactives are scary
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #137
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Toxophilis
      also choof you ain't getting shit outta me I'll talk when I WANT
      and yes I am busy
      wowowow...so defensive.
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #138
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Toxophilis
        this lock clear shit needs to stop

        also choof you ain't getting shit outta me I'll talk when I WANT
        and yes I am busy
        ;~;

        Comment

        • Toxophilis
          ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          • Dec 2006
          • 501

          #139
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by reuben_tate
          wowowow...so defensive.
          he knows I'm just kidding
          Originally posted by AsphyxZero
          My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

          Comment

          • benguino
            Kawaii Desu Ne?
            • Dec 2007
            • 4190

            #140
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Toxophilis
            he knows I'm just kidding
            I know you're just kidding
            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


            Originally posted by Spenner
            (^)> peck peck says the heels
            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #141
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              and I know that you know that she's just kidding

              Comment

              • Toxophilis
                ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                • Dec 2006
                • 501

                #142
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                I'm glad that we are all enlightened
                Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #143
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  okay so we have just a bit above 24 hours until the day ends, here as some (probably mediocre) reads

                  Blanky was a wolf last game, and he had one of the lowest post counts (r had the least, and funnily enough, blanky and r's post count combined was still less than owa, who was killed by wolves on the first night). And again, this game he's near the bottom of the post counts.

                  Reuben, blind, and myself all have relatively high post counts. Having played with blind in the last two games, this is pretty standard for him, I think. Reuben played really well last game, but wasn't too terribly active. I'll need to see more from him to have a good read.

                  Jteh was excited to play in a new game, and he's showing that by posting fairly frequently. And it seemed like he was excited to get cry4eternity to play as well, but that brings me to him.

                  Cry4eternity has only made 3 posts, and that has me suspicious. I have a feeling that he may be nervous, maybe due to not being on the same team that jteh's on? Whether that's because he's red and jteh is green, or vice versa.

                  As far as dfr, windows, and tox go, they're pretty neutral to me right now. I don't even know who windows is lmao.

                  I would like to hear some thoughts on these, specifically from blanky and cry.

                  Comment

                  • ___________
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 585

                    #144
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Don't know why you're worrying about postcounts so much. Come on, choof, you can play better than this.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #145
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      It's mostly that, imo, there are more pros than cons in lynching inactive players. You saw this yourself last game when you were lynched for being inactive, and when you were active, you were barely contributing.

                      I'm just posting my thoughts, and since there's not much to go on right now other than sandwiches, puns, and pokemon (a holy trinity of sorts if u ask me), activity is the best thing to go on.

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #146
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        As the game goes on, post counts matter less and content of those posts matters way more.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #147
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Holy shit choof, you're kicking my posts ass! I gotta catch up! :devil:
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #148
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            Devil isn't a thing, it should be.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • ___________
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 585

                              #149
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              wtf

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #150
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                Choof is spot on with reads imo, cause you know first day shenanigans, not much to go on.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...