jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #121
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    Think about the children!!!! ;~;

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • WindowsME
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2013
      • 14

      #122
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Im trying "son", daddy is a little busy yelling at people on the internet

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #123
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Sell the children for profit!
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • WindowsME
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2013
          • 14

          #124
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Sell the children for profit!
          All in favor, say aye

          aye

          Comment

          • Toxophilis
            ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            • Dec 2006
            • 501

            #125
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            why is everyone snivy? why cant i be a whimsicott, snivys are dumb
            Originally posted by AsphyxZero
            My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

            Comment

            • benguino
              Kawaii Desu Ne?
              • Dec 2007
              • 4190

              #126
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Toxophilis
              why is everyone snivy? why cant i be a whimsicott, snivys are dumb
              I'm not snivy ( ^)>
              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


              Originally posted by Spenner
              (^)> peck peck says the heels
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #127
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                I'm not snivy

                KIP!!!

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  what's good
                  what's goin on

                  let's get some discussion up in here

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Choof, I hope your human again, I like working with you
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      You need to pull the shit you did last d0. I still don't know how that worked so well.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        well blanky got bandwagoned because of his lack of activity, which I'm still thinking was because he was nervous. this day phase is longer than last game's day phase tho so I'm all for waiting at least another 12 hours before jumping to conclusions I don't know who my vote is on right now but it was made as a joke so I'll unvote.

                        I remember jteh mentioning that he was excited to start a game and while it seemed at first he was pretty anxious to start posting, he's been pretty active

                        dear lord I have 29 posts as of this one lmao, I blame this on you, blind

                        would like to hear more from tox, dragonforcetitle, and blanky

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          wait lol, d0 last game all I did was put a pressure vote on blanky after your non-stop lock clear business (looking back on this, I'm thinking gut reads are a better thing to do, especially with little info)

                          hrrmmmmm

                          Comment

                          • Jtehanonymous
                            Hunger Games Hunty
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 3770

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            This day phase lasts for 72 hours, right? So that means we still have over 24 hours to go. As my first time ever playing this, I'm realizing that this very first phase is far too speculative and I can't help but think any reasoning I have is tantamount to a conspiracy theory lol.

                            I followed the last game pretty closely to learn how to play and I don't notice any real posting differences in any of the participants from there. (Choof/blind seemed to post a lot and Blank was just chilling out) Tox mentioned beforehand she may be tied up and this is Cry's first game, so that may be impacting his readiness to post as well.

                            I don't really have a normal "posting pattern" since this is my first game, but I do want to be as involved as I can.

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              blind and myself make a bit of an... unorthodox team lmao

                              LOCK CLEAR

                              Comment

                              • Toxophilis
                                ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 501

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                this lock clear shit needs to stop

                                also choof you ain't getting shit outta me I'll talk when I WANT
                                and yes I am busy
                                Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                                My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                                Comment

                                Working...