jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #106
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    This thread needs more conspiracy theories. I want to be well informed.
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #107
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      I just took some ambien so I can't think very straight

      but here's an idea. since I'm bad at math, what are the statistical chances that blanky is a wolf this game, taking into account he was a wolf last game and died on the first lynch

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #108
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        i need to close this thread asap

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #109
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          maybe i should log out too

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #110
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
            Why are you so upset with everyone, Blanky? What could you possibly be so upset with THIS early in the game?
            he got very little chance to play last game (died from the first lynch and he was a wolf), so maybe he's upset that he rolled wolf again?

            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #111
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              hahahah, well based on probability, the last game actually has no affect on his chances this time. So... there's a 2/7 chance he rolled red yet again...

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #112
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                also I hate that I can't edit posts because I make so many dumb grammar mistakes. effect* ugh

                Comment

                • Jtehanonymous
                  Hunger Games Hunty
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 3770

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  and I also mean 2/9 chance. maybe I need to just close this thread too

                  Comment

                  • benguino
                    Kawaii Desu Ne?
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4190

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    I'd very much hope that being a wolf between any two games is an independent event. I'd get very confusing really fast if we had to take other games that much into account.
                    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                    Originally posted by Spenner
                    (^)> peck peck says the heels
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                    Comment

                    • Toxophilis
                      ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 501

                      #115
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      inb4 blanky wolf and actually gets to the end this time
                      Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                      My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                      Comment

                      • Toxophilis
                        ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 501

                        #116
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        avenge me brother
                        Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                        My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Is it time to bullshit conspiracy theories? Tox is wolf and will always be wolf because she made a pact with the deviwolf that grants her unimaginable power!

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • Toxophilis
                            ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 501

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            the towns i have killed are brought as offerings to my wolf deity in exchange for said power
                            Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                            My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                            Comment

                            • WindowsME
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2013
                              • 14

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Jteha is a wolf because shitpost

                              Comment

                              • Jtehanonymous
                                Hunger Games Hunty
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 3770

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                Windows is a wolf because I don't like the letters he picked from my username.

                                Comment

                                Working...