jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WindowsME
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2013
    • 14

    #91
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    Your guy's posts don't even smell bad, try harder nerds.
    #bruh#checkoutmysweetduker#thxobama#talktothewind#octothorpe#tryharder#ffr#helpmeimbad#teamawforgetit#dontmakeitweird#insertthelyricstothelasttrackofpinkfloydsdarksideofthemoonhere#kuwabara

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #92
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      windowsme

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #93
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        isn't cry4eternity a dragonforce song?

        Comment

        • Jtehanonymous
          Hunger Games Hunty
          • Jan 2007
          • 3770

          #94
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by choof
          isn't cry4eternity a dragonforce song?

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #95
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            I don't know what's worse choof. That you knew that, or that's his name.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #96
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              fly freeeeeeeee
              for what we believe~
              one-thousand hearts bleeding the eternal dream

              feel me, the touch we all need
              so silently we will kneel

              CRY FOR ETERNITY~

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #97
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                I think I'm going to cry for eternity about this.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Jtehanonymous
                  Hunger Games Hunty
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 3770

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  we have summoned him to the thread~ DDDDDDDD

                  Comment

                  • ___________
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 585

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Jte hanonymous
                    Fantasti cone


                    see the connection?

                    Comment

                    • cry4eternity
                      ~ added for cuteness
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 979

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by choof
                      isn't cry4eternity a dragonforce song?
                      Joke's on you. That's actually my namesake.

                      I'm retired

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        I don't know what's worse choof. That you knew that, or that's his name.
                        stepmania, man

                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by ___________
                          Jte hanonymous
                          Fantasti cone

                          see the connection?
                          I'm astounded you made such a connection so quickly.

                          However, Blanky, I think you will be surprised that I noticed THIS:

                          _____ ______
                          __________________

                          The top 2 lines is your username split up.

                          The bottom line is the black line that is at the bottom of anyone's post, just preceding their signature.

                          If you look closely, you can see that it is simply a stretched out -_- face.

                          Why are you so upset with everyone, Blanky? What could you possibly be so upset with THIS early in the game?

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by choof
                            stepmania, man
                            Oh shit, I didn't know it was like that man.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • cry4eternity
                              ~ added for cuteness
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 979

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                              we have summoned him to the thread~ DDDDDDDD

                              I'm retired

                              Comment

                              • benguino
                                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4190

                                #105
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by ___________
                                reuben_tate tell me more about your lunch
                                it came with steamed vegetables
                                Originally posted by ___________
                                fucking post @reuben
                                You didn't even give me an hour since the last time you asked me to post
                                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                                Originally posted by Spenner
                                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                                Comment

                                Working...