jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Toxophilis
    ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    • Dec 2006
    • 501

    #61
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    to honor tradition i will hop on da reuben bandwagon much like i did with blind in the last game as they both got me killed :B
    Originally posted by AsphyxZero
    My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

    Comment

    • Toxophilis
      ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
      • Dec 2006
      • 501

      #62
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      someone make me some grilled cheese
      Originally posted by AsphyxZero
      My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #63
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        how am I supposed to make a sandwich for you when you're the female



        im sorry I didn't mean it I just couldn't let it pass ;;

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #64
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          yo rip that spoiler lmao

          thats what i get for bbcoding on mobile

          how am I going to make a sandwich when you're the female

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #65
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            did you really just make a sandwich joke

            it's 2014

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #66
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by reuben_tate
              lunch*
              yesssss I totally have the means to go grab a kick ass reuben today

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #67
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                well it's still the first 24 hours of day one so I will put a pressure vote on dfr for "pullin a darkshark"

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Get me one too.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    You pulled a dark shark dfr, what the Fuck is wrong with you!!!!!?!!!?!!
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      i pulled a dark shark? can someone please enlighten me? ._.

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                        i pulled a dark shark? can someone please enlighten me? ._.
                        i can't find the sig but it went something like
                        "user - are there a billion different ways to love a woman?
                        darkshark - are there a billion different sandwiches?"

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          oh lmao i've seen that somewhere xD

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            man, can we please not have a lukewarm game like the last jtwg lol
                            only 4 pages

                            c'mon dudes

                            do I need to start posting stepmania scores

                            I see funnygril lurking, maybe I can bait her into yelling at me on skype

                            Comment

                            • WindowsME
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2013
                              • 14

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              BLTs are pretty good tho

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                I'm working and can't shit post like I want. =(
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...