jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #46
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    will shitpost more when I wake up, I just finished a crazy simfile session

    Comment

    • Toxophilis
      ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
      • Dec 2006
      • 501

      #47
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      hello ladies and gentleman

      or i guess just gentleman?? i dont see any other girls
      welp
      Originally posted by AsphyxZero
      My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #48
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Rip

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • WindowsME
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2013
          • 14

          #49
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Got the pm bro bro

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #50
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Wait, I have a question. Since all the roles are randomly picked, could there theoretically be 5 mafia or is there a maximum?

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • WindowsME
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2013
              • 14

              #51
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Dance, the law of averages suggests that there will be 1 wolf and 15 marijuanas ready for injection

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #52
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                kthx

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                  Wait, I have a question. Since all the roles are randomly picked, could there theoretically be 5 mafia or is there a maximum?
                  No, it will always be 7 humans and 2 wolves. The random picks come from the random select on the row or column which are given randomly to the already established 7-2 setup.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • benguino
                    Kawaii Desu Ne?
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4190

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    Wait, I have a question. Since all the roles are randomly picked, could there theoretically be 5 mafia or is there a maximum?
                    If there were 5 mafia, then mafia would have a majority and it'd be an instant loss for town. That wouldn't be a fun game
                    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                    Originally posted by Spenner
                    (^)> peck peck says the heels
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                    Comment

                    • benguino
                      Kawaii Desu Ne?
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 4190

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      It's kind of hard to decide who to lynch this early in the game. Perhaps we should decide on lunch first. I'm going to side with choof and go with the [twglunchv]reuben[/twglunchv]
                      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                      Originally posted by Spenner
                      (^)> peck peck says the heels
                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                      Comment

                      • WindowsME
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2013
                        • 14

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by reuben_tate
                        It's kind of hard to decide who to lynch this early in the game. Perhaps we should decide on lunch first. I'm going to side with choof and go with the [twglunchv]reuben[/twglunchv]
                        jumping on the reuben lynch band wagon

                        Comment

                        • benguino
                          Kawaii Desu Ne?
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4190

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by WindowsME
                          jumping on the reuben lynch band wagon
                          lunch*
                          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                          Originally posted by Spenner
                          (^)> peck peck says the heels
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                          Comment

                          • WindowsME
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2013
                            • 14

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by reuben_tate
                            lunch*
                            ohjeez.webm my bad. star status brobro fo' sho'

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Ooo I could go for a sandwich.

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • Jtehanonymous
                                Hunger Games Hunty
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 3770

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                Can we order chicken wings too?

                                Comment

                                Working...