jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #31
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    got it

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    choof is looking pretty mafia-y this game.
    Do you feel it in your bones?
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #32
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Just to verify, is the randomly selected row or column of the matrix not supposed to be revealed at the start of the game?
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #33
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        That is correct, the row and or column that was selected is randomly selected through random.org.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • benguino
          Kawaii Desu Ne?
          • Dec 2007
          • 4190

          #34
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Charu
          That is correct, the row and or column that was selected is randomly selected through random.org.
          I know how it was selected, but I'm asking when is the selected row/column revealed? At the start of the game, at the end?
          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


          Originally posted by Spenner
          (^)> peck peck says the heels
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #35
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            At the end of the game.

            I also added in a rule: Wolves can only speak with each other during night phases.

            This is for clarification for new players that don't know this!
            Last edited by Charu; 09-10-2014, 11:19 PM.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #36
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              ヽ(゚▽゚)ノヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #37
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                iirc reuben didn't even ask for a pokemon suffix in the signups thread and he got one anyone

                shenanigans? shenanigans.

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  I have a serious question for reuben:
                  do you ever eat reubens? are you a fan of sauerkraut? do you ever see another dude eating a reuben and think to yourself "that could be me. I could be that person and/or that sandwich"

                  Comment

                  • benguino
                    Kawaii Desu Ne?
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4190

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by choof
                    iirc reuben didn't even ask for a pokemon suffix in the signups thread and he got one anyone

                    shenanigans? shenanigans.
                    Well, it's only natural that I get a Piplup suffix. Talking about pokemon suffixes, I was hoping there would only be 2 non-snivy ones so that I could make a terrible joke involving the phrase, "two of these things are not like the other". Oh well.

                    Originally posted by choof
                    I have a serious question for reuben:
                    do you ever eat reubens? are you a fan of sauerkraut? do you ever see another dude eating a reuben and think to yourself "that could be me. I could be that person and/or that sandwich"
                    Yes, I do eat reubens. Sauerkraut is pretty ok, nothing to write home about though. And I'll admit, whenever I see someone eating a reuben, I think to myself, "Oh no! They are going to eat me!"
                    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                    Originally posted by Spenner
                    (^)> peck peck says the heels
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Now I want a reuben but's 1am

                      ):

                      Comment

                      • benguino
                        Kawaii Desu Ne?
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 4190

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        As long as you have a reuben for lunch and not for lynch, it's ok.
                        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                        Originally posted by Spenner
                        (^)> peck peck says the heels
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          clever :V

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            have fun guys

                            remember to always get yourself
                            Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Who is it this game? If I do it, it won't end well I feel.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                who was phone

                                Comment

                                Working...