jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #1186
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    20 minutes left: I went to take a shower and eat dinner and you guys made 10 pages -.-

    (3) - Sky Kitten and Charu: Choof and Psychoangel691, Samurai7694 and Thesunfan, Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123
    (3) - Samurai7694 and Thesunfan: Toxophilis and Gradiant, Sky Kitten and Charu, Danceflashrevo and Vedetta21

    (1) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne,


    No Vote: Pokelda and Xiz, TC_Halogen and Funnygurl555


    Also: I will accept votes made at 11:59 EST. No votes made from 12:00 EST onward will be counted.
    Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-13-2014, 09:44 PM.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #1187
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      20 minutes left: I went to take a shower and eat dinner and you guys made 10 pages -.-

      (3) - Sky Kitten and Charu: Choof and Psychoangel691, Samurai7694 and Thesunfan, Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123
      (3) - Samurai7694 and Thesunfan: Toxophilis and Gradiant, Sky Kitten and Charu, Danceflashrevo and Vedetta21

      (1) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne,


      No Vote: Pokelda and Xiz, TC_Halogen and Funnygurl555
      what do you mean you "guys". now i get what cavernio meant by sexist staff

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #1188
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        eod hype
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #1189
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by psychoangel691
          Why would you map out specific days to look at someone? Why would you wait till d3 to look at someone? This makes no sense. jrodd's vote flipping is enough to make me want to look into him more and you're like "look at them day 3"

          pfft

          maybe you're just a shitty townie

          still think you're a shittier wolf
          holy shit you are a fucking bitch lmfao

          I am still concerned about Charu's alignment, but those compulsive posts by sunfan are just... I don't even know.

          I'm going to change my vote to thesunfan + samurai7694 and just hope that it's the right decision.

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #1190
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
            I don't want to vote for either sunfan or Charu because I don't think either are Wolves. I'm less confident about sunfan, but I would rather lynch Gradiant-Tox for the moment.

            Doubtful I'll find any traction though, so I guess I'll begrudgingly switch to sunfan if everyone is resolute about those two.
            I have to admit I missed a lot of what's been said by Tox and Gradiant with looking at others. Care to bring up some of the things that make you think wolf? Wagons have changed last minute before.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1191
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              what do you mean you "guys". now i get what cavernio meant by sexist staff
              Okay, I burst out laughing at this.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #1192
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Ok I've read everything (dizzy after all the skimming but I still did it). I think my partner made the right choice with the vote.

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1193
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                  I don't want to vote for either sunfan or Charu because I don't think either are Wolves. I'm less confident about sunfan, but I would rather lynch Gradiant-Tox for the moment.

                  Doubtful I'll find any traction though, so I guess I'll begrudgingly switch to sunfan if everyone is resolute about those two.
                  I could also go for them too, Sammy wanted them moreso than Sky + Charu as well. I have reservations on them b/c I feel like Gradient isn't really doing something wolfy by kick starting the wagon on me again; I feel like he'd be more of a shadow.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #1194
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    yeah I was wrong, but it still doesn't change how I'm approaching that b/c I think you would have more cohesion between the two of you with votes if you were wolves. Its not really pushing a wolfy agenda if you don't do that. Same case for Xiz and Pocky, though Xiz has been known to do things that impair the game for the sake of his word.
                    Kayla already posted quite a few times about putting most of the work on my shoulders, so to speak lol. Which is fun, I'm having a great time getting a rise out of people without fear of repercussions

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #1195
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                      I don't want to vote for either sunfan or Charu because I don't think either are Wolves. I'm less confident about sunfan, but I would rather lynch Gradiant-Tox for the moment.

                      Doubtful I'll find any traction though, so I guess I'll begrudgingly switch to sunfan if everyone is resolute about those two.
                      this

                      irritates

                      me

                      and i dont know why. it's only a stupid tinfoil that you would say if ur a wolf and they're both villagers and wolves like being right. i need to sleep

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #1196
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by psychoangel691
                        I have to admit I missed a lot of what's been said by Tox and Gradiant with looking at others. Care to bring up some of the things that make you think wolf? Wagons have changed last minute before.
                        He said I was a wolf because I voted for blind and jrodd.

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #1197
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          usually when i invest this much time into an FFR game i'm wrong about everything
                          weird thing to say

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1198
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                            holy shit you are a fucking bitch lmfao

                            I am still concerned about Charu's alignment, but those compulsive posts by sunfan are just... I don't even know.

                            I'm going to change my vote to thesunfan + samurai7694 and just hope that it's the right decision.
                            wrong
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #1199
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              what do you mean you "guys". now i get what cavernio meant by sexist staff
                              I lol'd at this literally

                              Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                              holy shit you are a fucking bitch lmfao
                              Hey if the shoe fits right?
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #1200
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by choof
                                Kayla already posted quite a few times about putting most of the work on my shoulders, so to speak lol. Which is fun, I'm having a great time getting a rise out of people without fear of repercussions
                                u joined this game just to troll me

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...