jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #1216
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    seer between charles, V, and xiz then

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #1217
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      wrong
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1218
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        It's a crazy theory, but I can see it.

        Don't buy it though. V's partner has been all sorts of innocence and I've seen him post around before.

        Don't think he's wolf.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #1219
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          it sucks though samurai's getting ousted of the game before he even contributed anything to the thread
          Well he did have 72hrs this phase didn't he?
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • Charles Claythorne
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2013
            • 138

            #1220
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Would rather have Vendetta seered, to be honest. I've sort of ignored him due to danceflash's not knowing where the game thread is, but I sort of regret it now, since it was more a null tell than anything.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #1221
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              it sucks though samurai's getting ousted of the game before he even contributed anything to the thread
              iirc they're currently at 3 votes because j-rodd changed vote

              unless someone else voted for sunfan/samurai after j-rodd changed

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1222
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by Charu
                It's a crazy theory, but I can see it.

                Don't buy it though. V's partner has been all sorts of innocence and I've seen him post around before.

                Don't think he's wolf.
                I have a crazy theory involving V doing some heavy coaching in the QT to Reese b/c V is more than capable of it and I know he likes coaching new wolves
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #1223
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  10 minute warning gals

                  (4) - Samurai7694 and Thesunfan: Toxophilis and Gradiant, Sky Kitten and Charu, Danceflashrevo and Vedetta21, TC_Halogen and Funnygurl555
                  (3) - Sky Kitten and Charu: Choof and Psychoangel691, Samurai7694 and Thesunfan, Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123
                  (1) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne,


                  No Vote: Pokelda and Xiz,


                  Also: I will accept votes made at 11:59 EST. No votes made from 12:00 EST onward will be counted.
                  Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-13-2014, 09:53 PM.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • pokelda
                    ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 3878

                    #1224
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    xiz i told u i am like 4 beers in im in no way capable orf making decisions!!!

                    Comment

                    • samurai7694
                      바보
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 4640

                      #1225
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      it sucks though samurai's getting ousted of the game before he even contributed anything to the thread
                      yea interesting first-game-experience for me

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1226
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        TC and funny have voted @Manti
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #1227
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          For those new to the game, OMGUS means OH MY GOD U SUCK and refers to when a player votes for someone just because they voted for them. themoreyouknowIhopeyou'rehappyJake
                          You still haven't said what WIFOM is

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #1228
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            the urge to CFD is growing.....

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #1229
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              You still haven't said what WIFOM is
                              bitch

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #1230
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                fix'd
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...