jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1741
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    would charu and gradiant support each other this much as a wolf team though
    especially in d1 when the two hydras couldn't talk to each other out of thread
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #1742
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      i mean if they're wolf partners then this is the worst case of distancing i've ever seen i mean look at their votes on you xiz in the beginning of this phase why would a wolf team push something like that
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1743
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by Xiz
        I don't like your opinion either.

        But lets face it, you're a wolf, so...


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #1744
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          xickelda

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #1745
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            what
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #1746
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Or V could end it early. Thanks V

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1747
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #1748
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  well I'm not complaining, pressure vote worked

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #1749
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    if they flip green...

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #1750
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      if they flip green then kayla and I will die tomorrow

                      but I don't think they will

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1751
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        that's assuming we don't die during the night, of course

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1752
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Thats insta. Feel free to continue posting. I'll start working on Day end post now.

                          I'll give you a 5 minute heads up before I end day.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #1753
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            V is the hero we deserve

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #1754
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              if theyre green kill charu tomorrow

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #1755
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by choof
                                that's assuming we don't die during the night, of course
                                I like how you feel the need to point this out.

                                Comment

                                Working...