jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #241
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    i wasn't posting because i was being noob and didn't realize that there was a separate thread for the actual game '-_-

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #242
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      This guy I told him to just post but he isn't listening yet he's still dipping his toes in the water I thinks
      the water is very cold... someone dropped a bag of ice in here

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #243
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        i wasn't posting because i was being noob and didn't realize that there was a separate thread for the actual game '-_-
        LOL GG
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #244
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          LOL GG
          shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #245
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
            i wasn't posting because i was being noob and didn't realize that there was a separate thread for the actual game '-_-
            I burst out laughing that's the cutest thing I've ever seen in a TWG game
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #246
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!


              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #247
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Hey partner which two people u think are wolfing right now and tryna pull a fast one on us?

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #248
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Holy shit you guys listened. 6 pages worth. Sun is making a good point. Why do you point out every (soft) blue claim that comes on the table? 99% of the time you know it's not a real claim..... why so with the wolf's calling out the fakes? Yeah sure, their claims of other people could be fake, we'll find out when they flip.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #249
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Lmao I used you and didn't even mention it was at Charu.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Toxophilis
                      ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 501

                      #250
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      ive actually posted more than my vet partner so thats surprising
                      Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                      My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #251
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        Both of you should probably get over your dislike of one another. You don't have to like the other players, but don't let it change the game. If you're always going to tunnel on each other, then you're always going to play like shit.
                        You see though...the difference between me and him is that I vote for him because he is suspicious. He votes for me because I voted for him. I don't dislike the guy, I'm just playing the game. Just because he is continually suspicious doesn't mean I should suddenly ignore him this game.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #252
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          he had like 2 posts; your opinion of him obviously bleeds over into your play every game. W/e, I might be scratching an open wound.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #253
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            It's not just him, it's the whole pair.
                            And don't forget what happened in TWG Poker.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #254
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Yeah, no. I haven't voted for you, and haven't because I don't like you since the first game we played. Honestly, no one knows, but gradiant was the bigger man and apologized about how we started. So now, we just see each other suspicious always. Don't hate him, and did jump the gun earlier.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #255
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                Yeah, no. I haven't voted for you, and haven't voted for you because I don't like you since the first game we played
                                It should say this.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...