jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #1201
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    weird thing to say
    setting up accountability for when im responsible for a mislynch obv

    but yes im bad at eods as a villager, nothing new

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #1202
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      He said I was a wolf because I voted for blind and jrodd.
      o

      Yeah not a good reason for me
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1203
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        weird thing to say
        nah when I put this much time into an FFR game I'm judging simfiles and crying myself to sleep

        Comment

        • Charles Claythorne
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2013
          • 138

          #1204
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          psychoangel, my main gripe is that Gradiant-Tox hasn't really done much and have been rather reserved when they've posted. Gradiant made a vote on blindreper at the beginning of the game with (in my opinion) very weak reasoning. The manner in which Gradiant's been responding to suspicion towards him bears resemblance to his performance in the Pre Reroll Doctor Game as well.

          Can't say I can articulate my thoughts well in a short period of time though, so I doubt I'll be capable of changing the wagons.

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #1205
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            someone please seer among funnygirl halogen and jreper tonight simply for the degree to which they have felt the other was clear

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #1206
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              someone please seer among funnygirl halogen and jreper tonight simply for the degree to which they have felt the other was clear
              refer to my undertitle

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1207
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                I don't know anymore maybe its a #V game.
                gl town
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #1208
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I don't know anymore maybe its a #V game.
                  gl town
                  what does this mean

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1209
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    pocky where are you bby

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1210
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      bye
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1211
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        someone please seer among funnygirl halogen and jreper tonight simply for the degree to which they have felt the other was clear
                        if Funny and AJ are wolves I might cry I'm like 99% sure they're human
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #1212
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          what does this mean
                          he's referring to games where im a wolf

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #1213
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            he's referring to games where im a wolf
                            oh yea. well it's possible

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #1214
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              it sucks though samurai's getting ousted of the game before he even contributed anything to the thread
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1215
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                what does this mean
                                Flash's re-entrance when explaining his content with his partners vote felt awkward to me but I think I have OMGUS-goggles on now.

                                For those new to the game, OMGUS means OH MY GOD U SUCK and refers to when a player votes for someone just because they voted for them. themoreyouknowIhopeyou'rehappyJake
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...