jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #1171
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    for the record it's 3/3 and the following people not voting on consensus wagons are viewing the thread:
    pokelda
    tc halogen
    xiz
    charles claythorn

    which has one head of a hydra for each person not voting consensus

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #1172
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      Charu + sky, Grad + tox, swap one out for maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe Kayla + choof and super off chance its carrot charles.

      I was gonna look more at V+flash tomorrow, leaning town on them today
      funny should never be lynched this game imo I feel really strongly on her being human.
      j-rodd blind is a pair I'd like to talk more about but I think everyone knows which way the wind is blowing at this point. Look at them d3.
      Why would you map out specific days to look at someone? Why would you wait till d3 to look at someone? This makes no sense. jrodd's vote flipping is enough to make me want to look into him more and you're like "look at them day 3"

      pfft

      maybe you're just a shitty townie

      still think you're a shittier wolf
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #1173
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        what makes you not want to do a CFD, @V?
        people off the wagon frozen

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1174
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          I think Xiz not voting doesn't really matter I think he's just trying to get Pocky adjusted to the reigns
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #1175
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            doesn't change how I look at that
            You specifically said "Kayla's vote" not choof and psycho, not choof, specifically me.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #1176
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              Why would you map out specific days to look at someone? Why would you wait till d3 to look at someone? This makes no sense. jrodd's vote flipping is enough to make me want to look into him more and you're like "look at them day 3"

              pfft

              maybe you're just a shitty townie

              still think you're a shittier wolf

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #1177
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                plus i believe we have 20 minutes CFD happens at 3 minutes to deadline

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #1178
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1179
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by psychoangel691
                    Why would you map out specific days to look at someone? Why would you wait till d3 to look at someone? This makes no sense. jrodd's vote flipping is enough to make me want to look into him more and you're like "look at them day 3"

                    pfft

                    maybe you're just a shitty townie

                    still think you're a shittier wolf
                    getting my reads out before I died that's all it was. I'd wait till d3 because reasons. Its how I play days. I should say that I wanted to look at them then, that was poor wording. Obv I can't stop you from doing that, nor should I.

                    I wonder if this is what I sound like when I normally play...
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #1180
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      oh shit 20 minutes I still thought we had another hour and 20

                      fucen server time

                      Comment

                      • Charles Claythorne
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 138

                        #1181
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        I don't want to vote for either sunfan or Charu because I don't think either are Wolves. I'm less confident about sunfan, but I would rather lynch Gradiant-Tox for the moment.

                        Doubtful I'll find any traction though, so I guess I'll begrudgingly switch to sunfan if everyone is resolute about those two.

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #1182
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by choof
                          oh shit 20 minutes I still thought we had another hour and 20

                          fucen server time
                          Yeah I had thought servertime too lol

                          s'all good though
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1183
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            You specifically said "Kayla's vote" not choof and psycho, not choof, specifically me.
                            yeah I was wrong, but it still doesn't change how I'm approaching that b/c I think you would have more cohesion between the two of you with votes if you were wolves. Its not really pushing a wolfy agenda if you don't do that. Same case for Xiz and Pocky, though Xiz has been known to do things that impair the game for the sake of his word.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #1184
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              usually when i invest this much time into an FFR game i'm wrong about everything

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #1185
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                getting my reads out before I died that's all it was. I'd wait till d3 because reasons. Its how I play days. I should say that I wanted to look at them then, that was poor wording. Obv I can't stop you from doing that, nor should I.

                                I wonder if this is what I sound like when I normally play...
                                hehehe I'm in your head now
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...