jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #691
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Oh yeah, speaking of that J hasn't told me to do anything Lmao
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #692
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      J has been on and off only Charu and Sun.. how is that inconsistent?
      I was referring to me and charu doing the same thing resulting in me being green and charu being a wolf.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #693
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        it's not, i really am not sure what he's thinking. it looks like a hardcore tunnel to me though and unfortunately the logic is pretty puketastic
        lmao


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #694
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          I was referring to me and charu doing the same thing resulting in me being green and charu being a wolf.
          Ever hear it's what not you said but HOW you said it? That's why.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #695
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by Charu
            lmao
            yep, a case formed purely around my well known villager game. guess im pretty intimidating to want dead early now after stomping the last time.

            however, i am not a wolf and would be pretty upset to be lynched day 1 over the "case" on me

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #696
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Tox, you are still down there, any thoughts? You havent been in the quicktopic...
              I know there can be a lot of posts to look through, but dont be afraid to give any input, even if the points arent very strong.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #697
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                God dammit, where's our vote right now J? Charu is pissing me off. One way tunnel this guy.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #698
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  God dammit, where's our vote right now J? Charu is pissing me off. One way tunnel this guy.
                  lol it's on him, i've been pretty clear on my wolf read on him. no one else seems to agree though. relaaaax it will all be over soon

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #699
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    God dammit, where's our vote right now J? Charu is pissing me off. One way tunnel this guy.
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    lol it's on him, i've been pretty clear on my wolf read on him. no one else seems to agree though. relaaaax it will all be over soon
                    lmfao
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #700
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Not soon enough, this is ridiculous.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #701
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        You know what's funny? If blind wasn't with you, I probably would not even be saying this stuff.

                        It's blind that I'm really irked with (because of how he posted earlier in the phase), and how both of you stated you were unsure of sunfan.

                        I mean, that's essentially my basis of my case. The other stuff is things I've noticed if you are a wolf.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #702
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          Ever hear it's what not you said but HOW you said it? That's why.
                          What are you even talking about? Your post was about thinkIng i was saying hes inconsistent because him targeting sunfan and charu, which I SAID WAS NOT THE CASE. And now your new post is about something different. It is really irritating jrodds saying i have bad reading comprehension when you are way off.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #703
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Now look at this, blind is being incredibly defensive about it.

                            Okay, maybe I wasn't paying attention to his past games all that much, but I've haven't seen him be this defensive before.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Toxophilis
                              ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 501

                              #704
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              i left the topic open while i was doing other things, sorry.
                              ill collect my thoughts in a bit i'm too tired to go through all these posts right now but ill check quicktopic
                              Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                              My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #705
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Now look at this, blind is being incredibly defensive about it.

                                Okay, maybe I wasn't paying attention to his past games all that much, but I've haven't seen him be this defensive before.
                                you were just in a game with him that i just read (the poker game) where he was a wolf and it is NOT how he is playing this game

                                in fact it is you (a villager then) who is being noticeably different this game

                                I urge anyone to go read the poker game (115) to see what i'm talking about

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...