jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Halogen
    Rhythm game specialist.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2008
    • 19376

    #1666
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    a bit more clarity here
    As far as the vote situation: [...] FG had her own reasons as a vet.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #1667
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Wanna fix something here.

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end Saturday 8/17/2014 at 11:59 PM EST


      You guys are supposed to have 72 hour day phases which equates to 3 days.

      Please note the 17th is Sunday. not a Saturday (I messed up oopsie). As such;

      It is still Day 2. Day 2 will end Sunday 8/17/2014 at 11:59 PM EST
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #1668
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Man I don't think I'm ready for another EOD yet, haha.
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #1669
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          Man I don't think I'm ready for another EOD yet, haha.
          Why not? Afraid people might CFD you and AJ out of the game?

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #1670
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by choof
            Why not? Afraid people might CFD you and AJ out of the game?
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Toxophilis
              ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
              • Dec 2006
              • 501

              #1671
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by choof
              Trust no one until seerings are posted, and then trust only the seerings.
              That's why I'm looking at everyone with skepticism.
              this is the dumbest thing ive ever read and another reason to back up why gradient switched our vote

              not to mention the majority of your posts have a paranoid tone
              Originally posted by AsphyxZero
              My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1672
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Why is that dumb haha, trusting people when there's no indication of what side they're on is objectively worse.

                Comment

                • Toxophilis
                  ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 501

                  #1673
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  nobody said we had to trust anybody, but you're digging every single detail out of everybody even when it isn't needed

                  and its dumb because its clear seer hunting and thats why you have votes on you, can't you see that?
                  Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                  My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #1674
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    I've already posted my thoughts on seer hunting, V convinced me not to push the issue anymore.

                    Comment

                    • TC_Halogen
                      Rhythm game specialist.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 19376

                      #1675
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by choof
                      I've already posted my thoughts on seer hunting, V convinced me not to push the issue anymore.
                      Yeah, and this isn't a free pass to divert the attention to another group.

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1676
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        You're right, it's not. I was hoping to defuse that situation because I felt like Kayla was approaching it in a negative/emotionally-charged light (no offense Kayla rofl).

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #1677
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          if jrodd is seer then the only reason im not voting funnygirl halogen is that jrodd has seered them green which is also the reason im not voting jrodd

                          if jrodd is not seer then funnygirl halogen and jrodd are my top votes but i lean towards jrodd being honest here even though iwas hoping for more posting action from him because earlier he seemed to want to win more than anyone else. the reason i question this si the thread died and he came to no conclusions about who is a wolf today even though he effectively narrowed the pool down to four groups which i feel like wanting it more would lead you to seriously evaluate those people

                          if jrodd is in fact seer then my leanings are towards choofangel and xickelda simply because it makes the most sense with how the lynches went yesterday. the only sketychy shit on the lynches imo were with jrodd and halogen

                          i have literally no suspicions of toxient and i have suspicions with charukitten only because sky kitten is posting badly by not having any suspicions and every one of her posts has a neutral but placataing tone like she's paying attention to the thread but just trying to keep peace towards herself

                          xickeldas post, amongst the pool of four, are wolfy mostly because of xiz, but not pocky. pocky is a nullread but xiz is definitely being very distant and surprisingly neutral and he has decided to employ new techniques in his play which he previously hasnt done before (spoilering his reads.) new techniques in play are things i do when i've lost recently and i'm the same role again (he recently lost as a wolf)

                          this be my thoughts

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #1678
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            he didnt lose as a wolf but whatever he died and he probably feels that he needs to branch out

                            if i went from wolf to human i would feel no pressure to change things up personally, but if i went from wolf to wolf or human to human i might

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #1679
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                              Right now, from where I stand, it's kind of hard to say since when I was discussing ideas with my partner, he was sure about one wolf pair and I was agreeing with him on it.
                              I don't recall if anyone else did ask but might I ask which wolf pair you and Charu agreed on?

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #1680
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                I don't like this one bit.

                                Originally posted by post #901
                                Yeah I am down for a charu lynch I want to hit a consensus target from the whole phase it's an accountability lynch + charu did do some geniunely wolfy things in my eyes

                                This is the second time sunfan's posts have made me reconsider something so I'm trusting his presence of mind
                                yet...

                                Originally posted by #1677
                                and i have suspicions with charukitten only because sky kitten is posting badly by not having any suspicions and every one of her posts has a neutral but placataing tone like she's paying attention to the thread but just trying to keep peace towards herself
                                you're being lazy and:

                                Originally posted by post #1411
                                i now trust jrodd's reads and i'm willing to lynch psychoangel/choof atm because i also believe that pocky/xiz are woofs.
                                Originally posted by post #1484
                                don't see how anyone can pretend to not see that jrodd was clearing people with seer cover and/or actual seerings
                                why are you suddenly considering different lynch options if you've had such confidence about the seer in the first place? given that you so harshly accused psycho/choof for seer hunting and outline here that it should be so blatantly obvious, why are you sitting here putting thought into other groups all of a sudden?

                                come on V, you're sitting here going about all this shit about how hard you're going to hit on this phase and you're tripping over your own feet

                                what are your considerations and why? honest question.

                                Comment

                                Working...