jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Toxophilis
    ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    • Dec 2006
    • 501

    #1531
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    this is completely unrelated but do posts here not add to your total post count? i've been at 300 posts for a while now
    Originally posted by AsphyxZero
    My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #1532
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      test

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #1533
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        they turned them off again, weird

        Comment

        • Charles Claythorne
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2013
          • 138

          #1534
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          we now interrupt whatever discussion is going on to make a death post

          SORACAKE CLAYTHORNE ULTIMATE DEATH POST

          Theme Music

          Sky Kitten:


          Charu:


          TC_Halogen:


          funnygurl555:


          choof:


          psychoangel691:


          samurai7694:


          thesunfan:


          danceflashrevo:


          Vendetta21:


          soramimi:


          CarrotCake94:


          Toxophilis:


          Gradiant:


          pokelda:


          Xiz:


          blindreper1179:


          j-rodd123


          Manti:


          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1535
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            What the fuck


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #1536
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              lmfao

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1537
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                we now interrupt whatever discussion is going on to make a death post

                SORACAKE CLAYTHORNE ULTIMATE DEATH POST

                Theme Music

                Sky Kitten:


                Charu:


                TC_Halogen:


                funnygurl555:


                choof:


                psychoangel691:


                samurai7694:


                thesunfan:


                danceflashrevo:


                Vendetta21:


                soramimi:


                CarrotCake94:


                Toxophilis:


                Gradiant:


                pokelda:


                Xiz:


                blindreper1179:


                j-rodd123


                Manti:


                stepable

                Comment

                • Toxophilis
                  ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 501

                  #1538
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!



                  MAXIMUM SWAG
                  Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                  My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #1539
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    what do you think of them pokelda and xiz?
                    Conflicted. Xiz's posts have been far and few between, but they've seemed genuine. His reaction to pocky voting for sunfan/samurai though, feels like there was a bit of an underlying "goddamnit pocky you are going to ruin this for both of us."

                    When it comes to Kayla's vote for Charu, I really don't know what to think about that. Charu and Sky Kitten both have been fluff posting a bit (haven't we all), but at this point, they're slightly lower on my red list.

                    Both your team and j-rodd/blind were cause for concern yesterday, but now I'm not thinking that. I'm still skeptical of how blind's been acting, but.... idk.

                    AJ/Funnygurl, I don't have opinions on either way. Literally nothing, besides the whole under the radar thing they've had going on. A bit on my red list.

                    Tox/Gradiant though, at this point they are at the top of my red list. Like I and blind already mentioned, if Tox/Gradiant are wolves, they were able to get all speculation away from them in one fell swoop, with only having to kill one hydra.

                    In order of concern:
                    1 - Tox/Gradiant
                    2 - Pocky/Xiz
                    3 - Charu/Sky Kitten
                    3 - Halogen/Funnygirl
                    4 - J-rodd/Blind
                    4 - V/Dance

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #1540
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      not to mention pocky's EOD post for thesunfan

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1541
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Yeah, I'm changing vote back to Tox/Gradiant

                        The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. Pocky's vote for thesunfan, paired with Xiz's genuine seeming posts, and Charles/Carrot dying to remove all speculation from one of the wolf pairs. Tox/Gradiant and Pocky/Xiz wolf pair, calling it now.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1542
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by choof
                          Tox/Gradiant and Pocky/Xiz wolf pair, calling it now.
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Thoughts are that two of these three are wolves:

                          ToxoGradiant
                          CharuKitten
                          Psycochoof
                          Mmmm, what's gooooooood...


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #1543
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by choof
                            Yeah, I'm changing vote back to Tox/Gradiant
                            Hmm
                            Originally posted by choof
                            Pocky's vote for thesunfan, paired with Xiz's genuine seeming posts
                            Originally posted by choof
                            not to mention pocky's EOD post for thesunfan
                            So one reason which conflicts with you previously not sure suddenly being more suspicion than your previous list of wolves, and another reason taken from me while also having me and tox as most suspicious. Hmm
                            Originally posted by choof
                            Charles/Carrot dying to remove all speculation from one of the wolf pairs.
                            And this has been brought up already, I'm sensing a horrible attempt at framing. I don't know about you, but I know for a fact Kayla is capable of doing this from when her and I were both wolves in the United Nation Game.

                            I'd still like Xiz and Pocky gone. I am 95% sure they are wolves. You and Kayla are high up there replacing Blindrodd.

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #1544
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by choof
                              1 - Tox/Gradiant
                              2 - Pocky/Xiz
                              3 - Charu/Sky Kitten

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Thoughts are that two of these three are wolves:

                              ToxoGradiant
                              CharuKitten
                              Psycochoof
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Mmmm, what's gooooooood...
                              look at dat cherry picking

                              Comment

                              • Sky Kitten
                                meowmix
                                Community Manager
                                Profile Moderator
                                Global Moderator
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 1089

                                #1545
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Getting caught up with the posts since Day 2 started.

                                Also holy crud, j-rodd, lots of posts from ya in a row today. xD


                                FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

                                Comment

                                Working...