jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1321
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    g'night you two
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #1322
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      You and funny bring up a good point on them voting for gradiant. My question though is why not the other vote they had on them? Sunafurai. Because they died. They got rid of both of their votes with only doing the dirty work for one of them. (if they are wolf pair) I'm curious on what tox/gradiant have to say about this.
      Except for the fact that sunfan voted me and Tox halfway through that lynch buildup not before we had a vote on him and Samurai. Wouldn't call a majority lynch "dirty work" as suspicion was warranted, different points brought up by different people, and others were obviously thinking the same way as my hydra since it was a majority lynch.

      To be honest, I ignored Charles first post of suspicion on me as I felt it had no backing at all. The actual vote post I still didn't care about all too much as it didn't give much reasoning either other than me voting for Blind and Tox not saying much. I had the same vibe off of him as Jrodd seemingly had on me and Tox, as it looked like Charles was ignoring all other points of suspicion as I was guilty of doing to some extent.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #1323
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        I see what you're saying. Just wanted to see what you had for your case, thanks.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #1324
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          with that cleared up

          blind/j-rodd

          okay bed for raelz

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1325
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            -_-
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #1326
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              (5) - Samurai7694 and Thesunfan: Toxophilis and Gradiant, Sky Kitten and Charu, Danceflashrevo and Vedetta21, TC_Halogen and Funnygurl555, Pokelda and Xiz
              (2) - Sky Kitten and Charu: Choof and Psychoangel691, Samurai7694 and Thesunfan, Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123
              (2) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne, Samurai7694 and Thesunfan
              if you guys don't mind can we talk about this

              specifically those on thesamuraifan wagon
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #1327
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                I don't work tomorrow, so I will spend some free time then going through again focusing on the less active hydras rather than just blindrodd.

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #1328
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Take that with a grain of salt, maybe. As with day phase 1, we all know how hectic EOD can be. Maybe you guys can successfully deflect a near insta-lynch again, maybe not.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #1329
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Actually nah, I'll do Tox/Gradiant

                    Comment

                    • Toxophilis
                      ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 501

                      #1330
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      frankly after tox posted i don't feel like gradiant and tox are wolves though

                      i mean sure you could say the first post she made could have been faked but the second one was posted very quickly after that and looked like it was made out of frustration over my vote on the pair
                      yeah i mostly followed up really quick cause i felt SUPER bad for letting gradient down like that, may have got a little emotional woops
                      Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                      My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #1331
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Toxophilis
                        yeah i mostly followed up really quick cause i felt SUPER bad for letting gradient down like that, may have got a little emotional woops
                        it's all good it happens in this game

                        if vendetta comes back in here why did you vote for thesamuraifan instead of sky snivy after going after sky snivy for most of the phase
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1332
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by psychoangel691
                          I really don't think pocky's last minute vote was a wolf trying to seal the deal, that really wouldn't make sense for them to do.
                          Except that's probably what they want us to think.

                          Can't take that at face value.

                          Notice how both of them started by apologizing and explaining why it happened?

                          Sounds like an act.

                          ...And yes, I realize that this is my same arguement that I had with j-rodd/blind.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Toxophilis
                            ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 501

                            #1333
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by choof
                            Actually nah, I'll do Tox/Gradiant
                            you're totally doing this just to get a reaction out of me; i'd vote you back if gradient hadn't already made a decent argument against xiz and pocky >
                            Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                            My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #1334
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              charu thoughts on vendetta and danceflash
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1335
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Except that's probably what they want us to think.

                                Can't take that at face value.

                                Notice how both of them started by apologizing and explaining why it happened?

                                Sounds like an act.

                                ...And yes, I realize that this is my same arguement that I had with j-rodd/blind.
                                So... Are you telling us not to take you at face value either? Why them and not you or vice versa?
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...