jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #1606
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by psychoangel691
    He means that we're going to be off and there's already two votes on us, only takes 4 to insta. With there being 2 wolves left it's possible that someone could seal the deal before we have anymore time to respond.
    don't worry it's phenomenally difficult to insta wolves your partner will help you out if it starts getting close

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #1607
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      plus i believe jrodd is the seer so i'm going to wait for him to weigh in

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #1608
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Yeah, can't ask me or anything...
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #1609
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          start weighing in bro

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #1610
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            i have no questions for you guys i just want to see your stream of consciousness posts

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #1611
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Ah, ok. Well my stream of conscious right now is I feel it's Charu and psycho. But it was xiz and gradiant. I feel all of them are being being defensive in a weird way. I feel psycho was seer hunting as well, which I find weird for town. Seer needs to hide and not be killed off in the night or lynched. Humans way to for sure win. I hope they don't hard claimed, because they're dead tonight. Gradiant because how he had defended Charu. Charu has been keeping in a circle I feel. And xiz because he puts more effort into his posts when reading.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1612
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Okay back and whoever brought up the seer claiming stuff
                just...
                wow

                It's like you guys aren't processing the fact that there are two people with the seer role, one vet and one human, and they could totally claim at their discretion and should since they have information that you don't.

                Like really what was I reading earlier.
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #1613
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  also
                  Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                  we now interrupt whatever discussion is going on to make a death post

                  SORACAKE CLAYTHORNE ULTIMATE DEATH POST

                  Theme Music

                  Sky Kitten:


                  Charu:


                  TC_Halogen:


                  funnygurl555:


                  choof:


                  psychoangel691:


                  samurai7694:


                  thesunfan:


                  danceflashrevo:


                  Vendetta21:


                  soramimi:


                  CarrotCake94:


                  Toxophilis:


                  Gradiant:


                  pokelda:


                  Xiz:


                  blindreper1179:


                  j-rodd123


                  Manti:


                  this is why i love to play twg
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #1614
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    one vet and one human..
                    newbie WOW
                    guys i'm tired and hungry pls
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #1615
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      my new avatar symbolizes the way im gonna play this phase

                      Comment

                      • Sky Kitten
                        meowmix
                        Community Manager
                        Profile Moderator
                        Global Moderator
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 1089

                        #1616
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        My mind is filled with jelly.

                        And lots of it.

                        Makes me a bit hungry. Especially with a lot that's went on in this phase so far. x.x


                        FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1617
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Hey Sky, where are you at right meow with people?

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1618
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            More specifically, your top wolf reads.

                            Comment

                            • Sky Kitten
                              meowmix
                              Community Manager
                              Profile Moderator
                              Global Moderator
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 1089

                              #1619
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              More specifically, your top wolf reads.
                              Right now, from where I stand, it's kind of hard to say since when I was discussing ideas with my partner, he was sure about one wolf pair and I was agreeing with him on it.

                              But yeah. I don't want to jump on any wagon yet.


                              FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #1620
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by choof
                                obviously with kayla and myself gone we're going to be totally defenseless

                                voting for us will kill a villager but it's ultimately up to you

                                g'night !!
                                I was expecting more of a push from V to get a wagon going against us

                                glad there's been little happening since we've been gone

                                Comment

                                Working...