jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #1411
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    i now trust jrodd's reads and i'm willing to lynch psychoangel/choof atm because i also believe that pocky/xiz are woofs. i understand that that requires v/v/v wagons yesterday and i think that is maybe what we had otherwise both parties might have talked a lot more instead of deflecting and taking mostly tepid opinions.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1412
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Because I agree with his points from way earlier about you and blind. I just happened to pick up on it a bit later when I reread the thread in that point in time.

      Me and him, in my opinion, were thinking along the same page. It's only now that I halted because of the argument you and me had that spanned 10+ pages, plus that big ass post that V demanded from you.

      I don't think Gradiant/Tox is a wolf.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #1413
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        thats right ladies and gentleman im calling the wolf team as
        psych/choof
        pocky/xiz

        leaving this post right here for post-game braggament rights

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #1414
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          Like I said, you do your thing and I'll do mine. Our games are obviously from a diff perspective so I'm using my strongest leans to find out who I want to vote for today. It's logical brah
          Never said not to do your thing, just said I thought it strange to fully lock clear two groups after only one day.

          Would be nice to get other people's opinions on it.

          I really do have to get going soon.

          -_-
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1415
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by psychoangel691
            I've played with j-rod several times but don't ever remember all this lock clear shit constantly.
            Ok, I wasn't sure, didn't think to ask him lol. I haven't myself, but we've been independent thus far, and he hasn't pushed any opinions on me, until he showed me that v is pretty much town. I was still weary of V, because he's V. lol
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #1416
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              kayla you go on ahead, I got dis

              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              thats right ladies and gentleman im calling the wolf team as
              psych/choof
              pocky/xiz

              leaving this post right here for post-game braggament rights
              pocky/xiz]

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #1417
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                thats right ladies and gentleman im calling the wolf team as
                psych/choof
                pocky/xiz

                leaving this post right here for post-game braggament rights
                Wrong on me two games in a row bro, you're slipping.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1418
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  ...What da...


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #1419
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    i now trust jrodd's reads and i'm willing to lynch psychoangel/choof atm because i also believe that pocky/xiz are woofs. i understand that that requires v/v/v wagons yesterday and i think that is maybe what we had otherwise both parties might have talked a lot more instead of deflecting and taking mostly tepid opinions.
                    Interesting. I think I'm back to clearing gradiant for the day and back to the tunnelly villager thing. Charus responses have been decent as well so maybe Pocky and xiz are the best lynch for today

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #1420
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by choof
                      kayla you go on ahead, I got dis



                      pocky/xiz]
                      I'm on my phone but I would post the gif I posted yesterday of the girl looking moderately surprised

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1421
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        ...What da...
                        Look who's popular.

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #1422
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          i came to that conclusion using the tried and true DarkManticoreX2 school of catching woof which is look for the people who spend the most time trying to be neutral.

                          Comment

                          • TC_Halogen
                            Rhythm game specialist.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 19376

                            #1423
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by choof
                            I don't feel like hunting it down but I distinctly remember AJ posting that they weren't trying to go under the radar, yet they are doing that almost to a T.
                            uh?

                            That post was made close to an hour and half off of EOD and I had a respectable amount of discussion between then and when the insta-happened nearly an hour and a half later; hell, I even made a change to the vote-count by unvoting when I thought that sunfan was trying to do a quick last-minute change to the Sky Kitten/Charu lynch.

                            I'm not the most active person here, but certainly you could come up with a better excuse than that.

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #1424
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                              uh?

                              That post was made close to an hour and half off of EOD and I had a respectable amount of discussion between then and when the insta-happened nearly an hour and a half later; hell, I even made a change to the vote-count by unvoting when I thought that sunfan was trying to do a quick last-minute change to the Sky Kitten/Charu lynch.

                              I'm not the most active person here, but certainly you could come up with a better excuse than that.
                              I didn't realize how close to EOD it was, but it still stands, I feel like you've been flying under the radar for most of day phase 1.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1425
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                I'm on my phone but I would post the gif I posted yesterday of the girl looking moderately surprised
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...