jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1636
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    @manti can we have a votecount
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #1637
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      I'm hangovering pretty hard right now. Gimme a few hours on the votecount.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #1638
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        oh, that sucks =/

        alright though!
        --
        should also point this out

        Originally posted by choof
        I don't feel like hunting it down but I distinctly remember AJ posting that they weren't trying to go under the radar, yet they are doing that almost to a T.
        This isn't true.

        I have one of the highest postcounts in this game, and if anyone ever wanted my thoughts on anything, I could've whipped something up.

        I'm purposefully holding off on doing that though because I wanted Halogen to do most of the voting stuff, and I've made that clear before.

        Also, Halogen's been here and reading this thread. He's still going through posts and stuff, which is why it may look like he hasn't been posting much. He's paying attention though! You just have to believe
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #1639
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by pokelda
          im really confused as to how i can say anything worthwhile on day 1. ive no concrete information to go on, nor do i know how people post since this is my first time playing in forever so i really can't base any guesses off that.

          but i'll vote sunfan and samurai anyways because my gut feeling says the way sunfan followed up v's vote makes it seem like he has his sights set on us which is kinda wolfy i guess?
          implications

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #1640
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            oh, that sucks =/

            alright though!
            --
            should also point this out



            This isn't true.

            I have one of the highest postcounts in this game, and if anyone ever wanted my thoughts on anything, I could've whipped something up.

            I'm purposefully holding off on doing that though because I wanted Halogen to do most of the voting stuff, and I've made that clear before.

            Also, Halogen's been here and reading this thread. He's still going through posts and stuff, which is why it may look like he hasn't been posting much. He's paying attention though! You just have to believe
            You're right, you have the highest post count, but you and AJ have effectively been white noise for the vast majority of the game. Take a look at day 1, iirc (I stopped going through posts about midday) when Manti posted votecounts, you'd had zero votes against your team. Regardless of post count, that is flying under the radar. That is what makes me skeptical.

            Even if your team had only a few votes, they were far and few between, and were flipped to teams causing more of a ruckus.

            in b4 page one funnygril vote

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #1641
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by choof
              implications
              by this I mean was there any vote flip by pocky/xiz between this post and pocky's EOD post?

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1642
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by choof
                You're right, you have the highest post count, but you and AJ have effectively been white noise for the vast majority of the game. Take a look at day 1, iirc (I stopped going through posts about midday) when Manti posted votecounts, you'd had zero votes against your team. Regardless of post count, that is flying under the radar. That is what makes me skeptical.

                Even if your team had only a few votes, they were far and few between, and were flipped to teams causing more of a ruckus.

                in b4 page one funnygril vote
                maybe it's because we've done nothing in the game that warranted a serious vote

                maybe we're just good at projecting town

                think about it
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #1643
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  that being said i respect the fact that you're not totally on-board with calling us townies that looks like you have a sense of townie paranoia but at the same time it should be pretty clear that we are townies so you could also just be refraining from giving anyone a pass so that you can suspect us later on if need be
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #1644
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Trust no one until seerings are posted, and then trust only the seerings.
                    That's why I'm looking at everyone with skepticism.

                    Comment

                    • Sky Kitten
                      meowmix
                      Community Manager
                      Profile Moderator
                      Global Moderator
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 1089

                      #1645
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      So Sky, even if it's something that has been said already, can you give me a reason to think you and charu are town? I've pretty much given up reading charu posts at this point.
                      I want to know why you think you're town and not wolf.

                      I mean, I saw pokelda's reasoning for why your pair's votes were last minute. Still very skeptical though and (if you haven't already) I want to know from your perspective why that came to be.

                      Once you answer that, I'll answer your question.


                      FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

                      Comment

                      • Sky Kitten
                        meowmix
                        Community Manager
                        Profile Moderator
                        Global Moderator
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 1089

                        #1646
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        maybe it's because we've done nothing in the game that warranted a serious vote

                        maybe we're just good at projecting town

                        think about it
                        Right.

                        Wolf.


                        FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #1647
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          maybe it's because we've done nothing in the game that warranted a serious vote

                          maybe we're just good at projecting town

                          think about it

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #1648
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                            Right.

                            Wolf.
                            riiight

                            Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                            Right now, from where I stand, it's kind of hard to say since when I was discussing ideas with my partner, he was sure about one wolf pair and I was agreeing with him on it.

                            But yeah. I don't want to jump on any wagon yet.
                            but no really this post is not a hot look for you gurl
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #1649
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              lmao

                              alright gonna play in mp so backing out of this thread PCE
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #1650
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Would like to hear from Tox ~_~

                                Comment

                                Working...