jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #1576
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Sorry Tox, I know you were suspicious of Choof earlier but I kept the vote over him because of that vote count error. I still think they are wolves, but priorities changed.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #1577
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      Sorry Tox, I know you were suspicious of Choof earlier but I kept the vote over him because of that vote count error. I still think they are wolves, but priorities changed.
      Oho, so Tox was suspicious of me too? I'd love to here from her then

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1578
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        hear*

        obv nyquil is kicking in

        Comment

        • pokelda
          ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2006
          • 3878

          #1579
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by choof
          what is a phantom
          traditionally when you don't vote you have a 0.01 vote against you on all lynch phases for the rest of the game.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #1580
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Obviously I understand why Gradiant switched to Kayla/Myself, but knowing Tox's suspicions would help

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #1581
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by pokelda
              traditionally when you don't vote you have a 0.01 vote against you on all lynch phases for the rest of the game.
              so if team a and team b both have three votes, but team a has a phantom vote, team a gets lynched?

              Comment

              • pokelda
                ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2006
                • 3878

                #1582
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                from my understanding, ya

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #1583
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  lame

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #1584
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by Toxophilis
                    you're totally doing this just to get a reaction out of me; i'd vote you back if gradient hadn't already made a decent argument against xiz and pocky >
                    I was trying to convince her in the QT that Pocky and Xiz were the better choice.

                    Know that when I say you Choof, I mean your team. Both of you together.

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #1585
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      yeah twg is a must vote game the only people who benefit from not voting are wolves so we punish the benefit given to wolves in the rules

                      only situation where no one gets a phantom is instalynch

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #1586
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by choof
                        Why would I be framing you? The boot fits.
                        That was exactly my point btw. It's too easy

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #1587
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Also, weren't you going to take a nap? Are you only still here because you're afraid I switched our vote to you?

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1588
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            I put the vote on Charu because j-rod was responding, Charu just continues to post nothing of any value. And everyone suddenly seems okay with this now that the heat has been switched this way
                            Oh...

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Except that's probably what they want us to think.

                            Can't take that at face value.

                            Notice how both of them started by apologizing and explaining why it happened?

                            Sounds like an act.

                            ...And yes, I realize that this is my same arguement that I had with j-rodd/blind.
                            Okay...

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            With sunsamfun flipping green, I've been reconsidering his crazy theory about V. Indeed, he's really good at coaching his wolves if he is one.

                            But I still don't think he's wolf, least not yet. I'm hoping the seer checked him, because if not, well...

                            ...And then there's Danceflash, his innocence is what made me disregard the pair as possible wolf throughout the entire phase. But, I suppose his entrance could be a ploy to act all innocent. It makes sense for V to want to use that as leverage of his "human" presence.
                            I guess...

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Of course don't take me at face value, always look in the reasoning of why people are doing what they are doing. You could be saying to me right now my posts thus far are just a way to make me throw dirt on someone that looks green because funny/halogen are pretty much impossible to prove that their wolf.

                            Maybe my over reaction to V was true in the beginning of the phase on Day 1? Maybe his "joke" seer was not a joke at all but a blatant attempt to out the seer. Furthermore, why isn't he dead?
                            All of this...

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Nah, don't think you're a wolf any more. So this won't happen unless decisive evidence gets thrown at you.



                            I actually was thinking this too when Night phase happened. I've moved them from my green pile and into my "idk" leaning red pile.

                            Also, this is who I think could be wolves.

                            xiz/pocky
                            V/danceflash
                            Pyscho/Choof
                            Was just...

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            So, I just got an idea.

                            What if...

                            What if the seer comes out today and claims two people to be absolutely green? Because I think that'll help the town significantly since there's 7 players here.

                            3 confirms out of 4 idkmybffjills. I'm sure the seer picked the people that was in the middle ground.

                            Thoughts?
                            Useless...

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Oh yeah, I'm just gonna throw this out here.

                            The one person that wanted me to not get lynched died in the night.

                            Why am I a wolf again?
                            Posts with no...

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            You mean the spoilers where you only quoted maybe one or two things and simply stated they were either wolfy or town?

                            Get out of here, wolf.
                            Relevancy to...

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Mmmm, what's gooooooood...
                            The discussion at hand.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1589
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Obviously not Charu =P
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #1590
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                Also, weren't you going to take a nap? Are you only still here because you're afraid I switched our vote to you?
                                I was actually counting up votes lol, looks like Psycho/Myself are in the lead with 2 votes !!

                                Xiz/Pocky still have one vote, from Charu.

                                Going to nap now

                                Comment

                                Working...