jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #1351
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    manti you suck

    here's a vote count

    (3) -samurai and sunfan: gradiant/tox, charu/sky, V/danceflash
    (2) - Sky Kitten and Charu: choof/psycho,sunfan/samurai
    (1) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne,


    No Vote: Pokelda and Xiz, blind/jrodd, halogen/funny
    vote count with like 40 minutes left.

    If the team is exactly grad/tox and charu/sky then it would make sense. gradiant was defending charu via mindmeld for a lot of the day and I don't recall what charu's read on gradiant/tox was, i'll need to look for his read post, but regardless it was nothing seemingly strong.

    The no voters are at least 2/3 villagers. Idk about xiz/pocky because they lacked presence at EOD and legitimately got on my nerves. Would you think the wolves would be trying to distance day 1 or be voting the same wagon?

    Anyways, continuing on

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #1352
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      Charu + sky, Grad + tox, swap one out for maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe Kayla + choof and super off chance its carrot charles.

      I was gonna look more at V+flash tomorrow, leaning town on them today
      funny should never be lynched this game imo I feel really strongly on her being human.
      j-rodd blind is a pair I'd like to talk more about but I think everyone knows which way the wind is blowing at this point. Look at them d3.
      his town reads are all correct. "off chance it's carrot/charles" was correct. feel bad for lynching him now, kid's reads were pretty hot this game, gg. although my lists shared this sentiments so i will continue and murder a wolf in your honour sun/son

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #1353
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        also i'm gonna make it my goal to try and clear just one pair from the 4 pairs the wolves are almost certainly in

        gradiant/tox
        psycho/choof
        pocky/xiz
        charu/sky

        just have to clear one of these players then POE will win this game. my town reads are that solid so team funny and team V, i trust you, give me your opinion on who, if anyway, you would be comfortable on temporarily clearing from this list

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #1354
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          also i'm gonna make it my goal to try and clear just one pair from the 4 pairs the wolves are almost certainly in

          gradiant/tox
          psycho/choof
          pocky/xiz
          charu/sky

          just have to clear one of these players then POE will win this game. my town reads are that solid so team funny and team V, i trust you, give me your opinion on who, if anyway, you would be comfortable on temporarily clearing from this list
          anyone*

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #1355
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            (4) - Samurai7694 and Thesunfan: Toxophilis and Gradiant, Sky Kitten and Charu, Danceflashrevo and Vedetta21, TC_Halogen and Funnygurl555
            (2) - Sky Kitten and Charu: Choof and Psychoangel691,, Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123
            (2) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne, Samurai7694 and Thesunfan,


            No Vote: Pokelda and Xiz,
            ~5 minutes till EOD. At this point we have 2 village pairs on all 3 wagons with a villager one away from insta.

            We only ever have v/v/v wagons here if the wolf team is exactly choof/psycho and pocky/xiz. Not sure I recall either talking much about the other so obviously it could be a possibility given only 2 wolves and no further info day 1, but from a strict probability standpoint, less likely than one of sky/charu or tox/gradiant being a wolf

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #1356
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              welp boss walked in, this will continue later

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #1357
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                not done EOD analysis but this 2nd paragraph re: sunfan seems weird to me

                Originally posted by choof
                Oh shit haha, this is a good point. I'm curious to hear from Tox/Gradiant now as well.

                I'm not sure how read Gradiant's point on Xiz/Pocky, though. Sunfan was acting really wolfy (sorry btw, my comment got you killed, RIP), so regardless of if they had voted earlier on in the game, a vote for Sunfan/Samurai might have been inevitable.
                I realized you guys didn't end up voting sunfan/samurai despite finding them wolfy and the reason it is weird is because kayla was pretty much leading a smear campaign on sunfan. If charu/sky kitten are human I feel like you guys are wolves a pretty high % of the time. Choof's tone has seemed decent though, so circle of trust gimme ur thoughts on this plz!

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #1358
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  i'm back to thinking charu/sky kitten if anyone cares

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #1359
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    You're back! <3
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1360
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      not done EOD analysis but this 2nd paragraph re: sunfan seems weird to me



                      I realized you guys didn't end up voting sunfan/samurai despite finding them wolfy and the reason it is weird is because kayla was pretty much leading a smear campaign on sunfan. If charu/sky kitten are human I feel like you guys are wolves a pretty high % of the time. Choof's tone has seemed decent though, so circle of trust gimme ur thoughts on this plz!
                      i'm leaning human on this pair but i don't absolutely trust them

                      i mean honestly if they were wolves why would psychoangel push sunfan that hard unless choofangel + sky snivy were wolf partners and psychoangel was trying to save them

                      i'm not sure if that is totally a possibility though actually i haven't found posts yet that link those two together that well since i'm not done rereading (~pg 26)
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #1361
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        also guys sine i'm going through the thread again i feel like this is worth mentioning since i've been past this point for a bit:

                        Normally when Xiz plays TWG, he has very good early reads as a human. When he's a wolf, he busses his wolf partners.

                        So looking at who he thought was a wolf at the way beginning of the game regardless of alignment may be a good strategy.

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Gradiant


                        Fluff post. Could have been said shorter, no reason for the long backstory of how civilization was created. Very wolfy.


                        Towny, stepping in and helping.

                        I'm fine with killing you, I rather not right now in comparison to charu/sky but if votes stack on i'll jump on.


                        Charu


                        You play better then this. Wolfy.


                        Kinda neutral. You "think" he is role fishing, but he is not. Don't worry about it.


                        I'll give you 'till the end of the day to redeem yourself, but you might die d1 again lol. Sorry haha.


                        tl;dr

                        - We should kill Charu and Sky Kitten.
                        - We are not killing V and dance today.
                        - We are not killing Choof and Psyco.
                        - I'm sitting back hoping more newbies will post. Vets plz don't whore the thread.
                        these look like the most important parts
                        looks like it could support j-rodd's theory about sky snivy and tox+gradiant (what nickname do we use for you guys)

                        i'm posting more of my own thoughts in a .txt somewhere but i don't feel like posting too much without the newbies chiming in so i wanna know what you think about this

                        the fact that carrotthorne died has me stuck as well if you guys wanna think about that too i mean my hydra buddy found it important so yeah. whenever i feel like i'm getting somewhere with my thoughts on gradiant + charu that kill kinda stops me in my tracks
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #1362
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Awake now, rereading again.

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #1363
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            What sucks is that at this point, the vets are meta-gaming (right term), so hydra power is going to move over to the vets. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about past games, and I'd doubt I'd have the time (and motivation) to go back and theorycraft people's roles.

                            Kayla pls help.

                            Originally posted by j-rodd123

                            I realized you guys didn't end up voting sunfan/samurai despite finding them wolfy and the reason it is weird is because kayla was pretty much leading a smear campaign on sunfan. If charu/sky kitten are human I feel like you guys are wolves a pretty high % of the time. Choof's tone has seemed decent though, so circle of trust gimme ur thoughts on this plz!
                            Waiting seemed to be the best bet because
                            1 - I had already flipped votes a handful of times during the day, and I didn't want to draw unwanted attention to our team. Kayla and I talked about vote swapping.
                            2 - There was an empty vote. I'm not sure we would have swapped to sunfan/samurai if pocky had voted for someone else.

                            I think it's interesting how one comment can turn the tide that close to EOD though.

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #1364
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              also as a wolf i kill charles there 0% of the time. go read my (confrmed wrong) progression on him EOD.

                              wolf team making scared kills lol.
                              A scared kill is why I'm thinking Tox/Gradiant. I don't know anything about Gradiant's past gaming style, but Tox is pretty reserved as a whole. Killing Charles/Carrot guaranteed less noise during the next day.

                              I was thinking that either Charu/Sky or you/blind would have been killed during the night, that would have caused all kinds of shenanigans.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1365
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                so if you vote me today i'm just gonna make another wall of text. if ur a wolf you backed urself into a corner because anytime you vote me i'm just gonna do that and vote you back.
                                Nah, don't think you're a wolf any more. So this won't happen unless decisive evidence gets thrown at you.

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                I realized you guys didn't end up voting sunfan/samurai despite finding them wolfy and the reason it is weird is because kayla was pretty much leading a smear campaign on sunfan. If charu/sky kitten are human I feel like you guys are wolves a pretty high % of the time. Choof's tone has seemed decent though, so circle of trust gimme ur thoughts on this plz!
                                I actually was thinking this too when Night phase happened. I've moved them from my green pile and into my "idk" leaning red pile.

                                Also, this is who I think could be wolves.

                                xiz/pocky
                                V/danceflash
                                Pyscho/Choof


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...