jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #1621
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Well I was hoping that xiz would grace us with his presence a bit more. The only thing I've heard from their team is a defense about how Pocky insta'd. One thing that I didn't catch was that the vote was apparently wrong? Could someone help explain this one to me? o:

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #1622
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      There were 3 votes on Charu/Sky but manti noted it as 2 votes, pocky saw the 2 and voted for thesunfan/samurai to get them killed.

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #1623
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Ah I see! Thank you for clarifying!

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #1624
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Lol no one posting?

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #1625
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Wow I guess not lol

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #1626
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              We post too much, we don't post enough, what do you want from us!!!
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • TC_Halogen
                Rhythm game specialist.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2008
                • 19376

                #1627
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Still quiet, for now...

                Had to talk with FG in the QT chat about how to organize my thoughts because I was so goddamn overwhelmed with the really high post volume; her advice helped me a lot; really appreciate the help from my other hydra head -- thanks <3

                Still eyeballing SK/Charu for a number of reasons, but I also have one other hydra that I really want to put some discussion/pressure on... still have another 150 or so posts to scrutinize/analyze, and hopefully I'll be ready to engage more actively sometime later in this day (have other FFR things to do etc).

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #1628
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Speaking of things to do, the Michigan meet up is this weekend, so sorry if I'm not as active.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1629
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    Well I was hoping that xiz would grace us with his presence a bit more.
                    Hey.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1630
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      So Sky, even if it's something that has been said already, can you give me a reason to think you and charu are town? I've pretty much given up reading charu posts at this point.

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #1631
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        So Sky, even if it's something that has been said already, can you give me a reason to think you and charu are town? I've pretty much given up reading charu posts at this point.
                        can you give me a reason to think you're town?

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #1632
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          i'm-- i'm finally done rereading oh phew omg wow guys omg aw yeah 82 pages of twg just got rekd

                          i have the attention span of a five-year-old at the candy aisle of a supermarket so yeah there's a reason it took so long
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #1633
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            gonna hold off from saying anything until halogen posts though it's not like my thoughts will be game-shattering or anything so yeah

                            but yeah the thing i like about itt games is that all i have to do is look at the thread again to know what's going on it's great

                            alriiiight
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #1634
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              can you give me a reason to think you're town?
                              +1
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #1635
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                DADV

                                Comment

                                Working...