Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
alriiight waiting timeOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i wanna see the flip !!!!!!!!Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
Suspense.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
WHAT THE FUCK! I'm ok with the lynch, but not expected this early.Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
Originally posted by AsphyxZeroMy ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.Comment
-
Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-



Comment