jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #1651
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Specifically because of this post

    Originally posted by choof
    Obviously I understand why Gradiant switched to Kayla/Myself, but knowing Tox's suspicions would help
    4 pages, hasn't posted

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #1652
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      aj viewing thread this gon' be gud

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1653
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        zzzzzzzzzzzzz

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #1654
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          guess it's time to play some stepmania I'll step an OP for the next person that posts

          Comment

          • Toxophilis
            ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            • Dec 2006
            • 501

            #1655
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by choof
            Would like to hear from Tox ~_~
            Originally posted by Gradiant
            Sorry Tox, I know you were suspicious of Choof earlier but I kept the vote over him because of that vote count error. I still think they are wolves, but priorities changed.
            ..
            Originally posted by Gradiant
            Know that when I say you Choof, I mean your team. Both of you together.
            ..
            Originally posted by Toxophilis
            okay well you're still in the team so i gotta lump you in with her sorry dude
            Originally posted by AsphyxZero
            My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #1656
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              not convincing enough and I already stepped you like 2 files sry

              Comment

              • TC_Halogen
                Rhythm game specialist.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2008
                • 19376

                #1657
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by choof
                aj viewing thread this gon' be gud
                Still just checking in, reading, and adding more to my notes; nothing more.

                I'm here though and if you have a question to shoot, feel free.

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #1658
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                  Still just checking in, reading, and adding more to my notes; nothing more.

                  I'm here though and if you have a question to shoot, feel free.
                  Thoughts on
                  Originally posted by choof
                  You're right, you have the highest post count, but you and AJ have effectively been white noise for the vast majority of the game. Take a look at day 1, iirc (I stopped going through posts about midday) when Manti posted votecounts, you'd had zero votes against your team. Regardless of post count, that is flying under the radar. That is what makes me skeptical.

                  Even if your team had only a few votes, they were far and few between, and were flipped to teams causing more of a ruckus.

                  in b4 page one funnygril vote
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  maybe it's because we've done nothing in the game that warranted a serious vote

                  maybe we're just good at projecting town

                  think about it

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #1659
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    would also like to hear general consensus on this

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    maybe it's because we've done nothing in the game that warranted a serious vote

                    maybe we're just good at projecting town

                    think about it

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1660
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      I think they are town, which is why me and Tox have never voted for them.
                      Second line is worded oddly, but I can look past that.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #1661
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by choof
                        would also like to hear general consensus on this
                        ...
                        ...
                        *sigh*
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #1662
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by choof
                          Trust no one until seerings are posted, and then trust only the seerings.
                          Someone could just totally fake them though. Would you just blindly agree to the first person that says "I'm a seer here's who I saw!!" I don't really understand your point of view. o:

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #1663
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                            Someone could just totally fake them though. Would you just blindly agree to the first person that says "I'm a seer here's who I saw!!" I don't really understand your point of view. o:
                            if the real seer sees someone fakeclaim seer it is their responsibility to counterclaim so we can vote for the person who fakeclaimed

                            and it would be a pretty dumb move for a wolf to claim seer unless they were close to dying. humans shouldn't ever do it.
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #1664
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by choof
                              would also like to hear general consensus on this
                              also when i'm human i type in a pretty "yolo" way i don't care for wording even though it may seem weird

                              by projecting town i mean when i'm town it's pretty obvious by the way i post

                              for example sunfan read me as human early on because of that
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #1665
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by choof
                                Thoughts on
                                (stuff)

                                Sure thing.

                                You're right, you have the highest post count, but you and AJ have effectively been white noise for the vast majority of the game. Take a look at day 1, iirc (I stopped going through posts about midday) when Manti posted votecounts, you'd had zero votes against your team. Regardless of post count, that is flying under the radar. That is what makes me skeptical.

                                Even if your team had only a few votes, they were far and few between, and were flipped to teams causing more of a ruckus.
                                So, I'd like to address the bolded area because I feel like this is quite a flawed opinion: why are you judging our alignment based off of other people's considerations rather than making your own? Before you go on a tangent and say this is some sort of deception/buddying (which hilariously enough: is the reason why I want to put pressure on another hydra), consider this: while I'm not the most active player -- in fact, I'm admittedly far from it being the second lowest poster, I am not posting fluff.

                                I gave some legitimate input about a number of things including the discussion about the strangely placed seer cover, the strange tone by Charu (which by the way I haven't just let ago yet), and of course, sunfan's strange tone, which I hold myself accountable for being responsible for despite not starting the train as a whole. Other townies also seemed to at least be accepting of the discussions that I brought about too. Additionally, as far as I can see (and I'm not checking too much in detail because FG is my partner and has WAY too many posts for me to go through as my teammate), neither of us have really sworn allegiance to any pairs of people.

                                I personally find it a bit more suspicious if a player is constantly considering me lock-green repeatedly but not really saying why as opposed people considering me green because we're posting constructive information that deems us pro-town (hint hint at the hydra I am considering talking to later).

                                As far as the vote situation: you saying that as an issue against my play really makes my read of you go further down: I generally have not liked Charu's tone throughout the game and I've made it clear why (and he actually hasn't never really said much about it either - maybe ignored?), and Ally has been somewhat squeamish in doing much of any action which somewhat correlates with her character as a person (generally very reserved). FG had her own reasons as a vet -- however, rereading this:

                                Even if your team had only a few votes, they were far and few between, and were flipped to teams causing more of a ruckus.
                                One of the most pivotal vote changes was my switch from Charu/Sky to sun/sam, and it was for two reasons: 1.) because I generally agreed with what a number of people (including yourself) said: why would someone who is a villager take offense to a comment about wolf play when it's not applicable; and 2.) I was not fond of sunfan's change to Charu given that he was under the threat of the insta-lynch and pushed a vote to the other prominent wagon. Additionally, even when sunfan died, he even mentioned that the unvote to protect Charu was a reasonable thing to do as a townie, and my reason for doing it was to prevent a sudden lynch due to being at the vote threshold.

                                maybe it's because we've done nothing in the game that warranted a serious vote

                                maybe we're just good at projecting town

                                think about it
                                I feel like my post actually addresses this second point.

                                Is there anything else you want to ask me while I'm here?

                                Comment

                                Working...