jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #1426
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    dats not a gril

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #1427
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      i came to that conclusion using the tried and true DarkManticoreX2 school of catching woof which is look for the people who spend the most time trying to be neutral.
      How exactly have choof and I been spending time trying to be neutral? lol
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1428
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        i came to that conclusion using the tried and true DarkManticoreX2 school of catching woof which is look for the people who spend the most time trying to be neutral.
        coincidence that choof and woof rhyme?

        I THINK NOT

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1429
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by choof
          coincidence that choof and woof rhyme?

          I THINK NOT
          ...W-what?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #1430
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by psychoangel691
            How exactly have choof and I been spending time trying to be neutral? lol
            do you have the memory of a goldfish?

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #1431
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              also im talking about day 1

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1432
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                do you have the memory of a goldfish?
                da snak.... dat smils bak........

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #1433
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  if you've forgotten it was mostly like this ^^^

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #1434
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    do you have the memory of a goldfish?
                    Damn I guess so since I spent time grilling into a player last phase and started pushing another this phase. Choof has been bringing up plenty of points and voting players.
                    If you're going to pin that on anyone I'd go for Charu since he's just making all these fluff posts.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #1435
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      also im talking about day 1
                      On a serious note, kayla was refraining from posting so I could take the reins. I did that after about 48 hours of shitposting (great 48 hours too, lemme tel u).

                      Trepidation != neutrality.

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #1436
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        you grilled a human who was a consensus target on a meta-read and i got him killed for having emotions

                        when jrodd was on the ropes the air was pretty dead but when jrodd was taken off the table everybody had to scramble to figure out a target and wolves had to scramble to not die, but it's not the neutrality in a heated moment where You Might Die that matters it is everything proceeding it

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #1437
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          also im talking about day 1
                          Oh right the day of shitposting from just about everyone right? By the end of it both he and I were active. He brought up plenty of valid points, and yes I grilled sunfan to death because of the way he was reacting. I was trying to gauge if he were wolf or just being an emotional town. Him getting so upset over his wolf play being insulted is ultimately what killed him.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #1438
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            uhh choof was shitposting much later when almost all of the other remaining players currently alive were either actively trying to post more but still didn't have their confidence or were actively finding shit to push people on

                            the only people who fit neither or those paradigms are you and choof, and pocky and xiz

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #1439
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              you basically weighed in on the kill at a moment when everyone pretty much had to but neither of you tried to leverage your knowledge that "i know that i am human" to get anything out of it

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #1440
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                uhh choof was shitposting much later when almost all of the other remaining players currently alive were either actively trying to post more but still didn't have their confidence or were actively finding shit to push people on

                                the only people who fit neither or those paradigms are you and choof, and pocky and xiz
                                Do you forget how choof is in the forums normally? lol He's also 100% new to the game.

                                You act like we did nothing at EOD.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...