jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1396
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by choof
    what is POE btw
    Process of Elimination


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #1397
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by choof
      what is POE btw
      Process of elimination. I have funny/Aj and V/dance as my strongest villager leans so I'm right now solely looking in the remaining 4 pairs and clearing the ones I feel are also villager to leave my vote hopefully on a wolf

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1398
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        Have you played with J-rodd before?
        Originally posted by choof
        This is my first experience with you as a player
        dude.....

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #1399
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by choof
          Unless, of course, he wasn't able to kill you because you're also a wolf.
          No u

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1400
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            Have you played with J-rodd before? He tells me when he's confident and when he's not, and he's confident about these reads.
            Well, I hope he's not too confident because I am not a wolf and he thinks I am one.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #1401
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              I have funny/Aj and V/dance as my strongest villager leans so I'm right now solely looking in the remaining 4 pairs and clearing the ones I feel are also villager to leave my vote hopefully on a wolf
              I don't trust your villager leans at all.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1402
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                gonna unvote, still too early and I'm sure people aren't appreciating my votes anyway rofl

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #1403
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by choof
                  I don't trust your villager leans at all.
                  Ok well you do your thing and I'll do my mine. When I actually make a case you can see then

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1404
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Oh yeah, I'm just gonna throw this out here.

                    The one person that wanted me to not get lynched died in the night.

                    Why am I a wolf again?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1405
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by choof
                      dude.....
                      That was to psycho.... my bad. -_-
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #1406
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        I can tell you right now I will never trust fully that AJ is town. Knowing him in person and knowing how he thinks, I definitely believe he could act like a townie as a wolf. Now that he also has someone to guide him on the game some, I trust even less. Funny has been trying to stay away and let him be more the active one so I'm not looking too far into her.

                        So regardless if they appear town now, I'm not going to sit here and be like oh yeah not looking into them they're definitely town.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #1407
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Oh yeah, I'm just gonna throw this out here.

                          The one person that wanted me to not get lynched died in the night.

                          Why am I a wolf again?
                          Why aren't you voting tox/gradiant then?

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #1408
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            I don't feel like hunting it down but I distinctly remember AJ posting that they weren't trying to go under the radar, yet they are doing that almost to a T.

                            tbh V/dance I have almost no opinion either way right now, but that joke seer claim is still rubbing me wrong.

                            Tox/Gradiant have also been somewhat under the radar.

                            I'm still worried about Charu/Sky and j-rodd/blind right now.

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #1409
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              Have you played with J-rodd before? He tells me when he's confident and when he's not, and he's confident about these reads.
                              I've played with j-rod several times but don't ever remember all this lock clear shit constantly.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #1410
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                I can tell you right now I will never trust fully that AJ is town. Knowing him in person and knowing how he thinks, I definitely believe he could act like a townie as a wolf. Now that he also has someone to guide him on the game some, I trust even less. Funny has been trying to stay away and let him be more the active one so I'm not looking too far into her.

                                So regardless if they appear town now, I'm not going to sit here and be like oh yeah not looking into them they're definitely town.
                                Like I said, you do your thing and I'll do mine. Our games are obviously from a diff perspective so I'm using my strongest leans to find out who I want to vote for today. It's logical brah

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...