jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #1726
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Does that mean xiz and pocky are one away from insta?

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #1727
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Wow thanks fg for ruining me feeling intuitive for once ;~;

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #1728
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Toxophilis
          ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          • Dec 2006
          • 501

          #1729
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          i thought insta was 5 votes did something change
          Originally posted by AsphyxZero
          My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #1730
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            yeah there's one two fewer hydras

            insta = majority lynch
            we have 7 hydras so 4 = majority
            next phase there'll be five hydras so 3 = majority = insta
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #1731
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              one two
              two

              I MEANT TWO
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #1732
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                no just sad :c

                But I'm assuming people are ok with the xiz pocky lynch due to being quiet and pocky locking in that insta on Sunarai. Xiz did say yesterday that he was going to (I'm assuming long) post today, I'd like to feel better about this lynch if anyone is willing to convince.

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #1733
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by Toxophilis
                  i thought insta was 5 votes did something change
                  It's now four due to events that happened in day one.

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #1734
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    FG: Qtopic please

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1735
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      I'm hungover still so I am gonna get right to the point:


                      I haven't been shoving it down everyone throats that the wolf team is Grad/Tox & Charu/Kitten because one, it's a jtwg and I wanted to see pocky give more input and two, we are in a really REALLY good place right now. If you want to miss-lynch us that's fine because you pretty much will know the wolf team by tomorrow.

                      I was looking at Sky Kitten (to see if she was town) because I wanted to see where others were coming from in relation to psyco/choof being wolves, which honestly I didn't see at all. I wasn't getting anywhere reading charu posts because, let's be honest... they were mostly this.



                      Didn't get a lot of towny vibes from her, so yeah.


                      If we were in a worse spot I would be more worried but as long as you kill tox/grad sky/charu tomorrow then it should be gg.

                      Comment

                      • Toxophilis
                        ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 501

                        #1736
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        oh derp thats right
                        Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                        My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1737
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          *vibes from her (being sky kitten)

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #1738
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            lmao

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #1739
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Yeah okay, I'm fine with killing Xiz and Pocky. If my hydra switches votes now though we lose (~9?) hours of possible discussion? I'm sure we're hitting wolves but ending something early is bad.

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #1740
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                11 actually?

                                Comment

                                Working...