jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #1696
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by Charu
    if they turn up green
    *when

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #1697
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Ugh it's irritating how xiz just shows up and leaves haha

      I don't feel like their wolves from pocky alone but maybe due to xiz being so absent they could be wolves. But each time I think of why their wolves I can disprove myself xP

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #1698
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        They're*

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • pokelda
          ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2006
          • 3878

          #1699
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Xiz is an ass and doesn't want to play/really busy. I'm pretty much playing the game for us tbh and it's frustrating cause I'm generally so detached from twg games unless it's a live game. I've been preoccupied today and currently getting super drunk w omega atm and v can vouch for that I'll try to serious post tomorrow.

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #1700
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by pokelda
            I'll try to serious post tomorrow.
            Alrighty. Try not to like... get hurt or something while you're drunk xD

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #1701
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              by getting drunk with omega and v he probably means ventrilo rofl

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1702
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1703
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Calm your tits I'm at a wedding party. Im drinking do ill post tomorrow.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #1704
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    I'm drinking too, get hype

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1705
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Ffr Sunday morning hangover party get hype.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1706
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        I am going to step a file just for jTWG, get hype

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #1707
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by choof
                          get hype
                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          get hype.
                          hype !!

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #1708
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by choof
                            Elton John *.*

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1709
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              I'm drinking with Afro, dance, izzy, rebirth, and Mellon at my house!!
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #1710
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                izzy, rebirth
                                my condolences

                                Comment

                                Working...