jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #1366
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Gonna be lurking until Kayla posts her thoughts

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1367
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      I like funny. Sorry I doubted you.

      Wolves are Tox/Grad Charu/Sky. pretty sure on that.

      I have to move psyco and choof out of my lock clear pile though, off chance they could be it.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1368
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by Xiz
        I have to move psyco and choof out of my lock clear pile though, off chance they could be it.
        Reasoning?

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1369
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by choof
          Reasoning?
          Process of elimination.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1370
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by Xiz
            Wolves are Tox/Grad Charu/Sky. pretty sure on that.
            lmao

            Get out of here, wolf.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #1371
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              not done EOD analysis but this 2nd paragraph re: sunfan seems weird to me



              I realized you guys didn't end up voting sunfan/samurai despite finding them wolfy and the reason it is weird is because kayla was pretty much leading a smear campaign on sunfan. If charu/sky kitten are human I feel like you guys are wolves a pretty high % of the time. Choof's tone has seemed decent though, so circle of trust gimme ur thoughts on this plz!
              I was pushing sunfan's buttons, and you can't deny that he made himself look wolfy. I advised choof to hold out on the vote because every time we considered swapping it would have been insta. There was no reason to insta at that point and I wanted to see what happened and what was brought up in the last bit of the day.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #1372
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Plus we were still suspicious of Charu and Sky anyway, so it's not like our vote just sat on a random. People were jumping around to both wagons for a while.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #1373
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  lmao

                  Get out of here, wolf.
                  ??????

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #1374
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    j-rod and blind have been rubbing me the wrong way, even in the last phase. j-rod's confidence and lock clearing people. It's not even just one group that is being lock cleared by him. Unless you're the seer, there's no reason you should be giving out free passes to these pairs.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #1375
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      I haven't read back at EOD or anything yet, I have work tonight and errands to run unfortunately. Going to try to spend a little time here before going though.

                      Choof I'm in the quicktopic if you need
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1376
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        So, I just got an idea.

                        What if...

                        What if the seer comes out today and claims two people to be absolutely green? Because I think that'll help the town significantly since there's 7 players here.

                        3 confirms out of 4 idkmybffjills. I'm sure the seer picked the people that was in the middle ground.

                        Thoughts?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #1377
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          We're not giving out free passes though?

                          You can't deny funny and TC have been fully human. Even other hydra's have said the same thing! As for V, J and I have talked in our quickchat and he pointed out things about V that show's he's human.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #1378
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            We're not giving out free passes though?

                            You can't deny funny and TC have been fully human. Even other hydra's have said the same thing! As for V, J and I have talked in our quickchat and he pointed out things about V that show's he's human.
                            Cause it can't be faked right?
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #1379
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              We're not giving out free passes though?

                              You can't deny funny and TC have been fully human. Even other hydra's have said the same thing! As for V, J and I have talked in our quickchat and he pointed out things about V that show's he's human.
                              Idk, j-rodd was pushing LOCK CLEAR a bunch during first phase.

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #1380
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                Cause it can't be faked right?
                                Then why don't you tell me why I'm wrong with those reads

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...