jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #1381
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by Charu
    idkmybffjill
    charu/sky kitten

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #1382
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by choof
      Idk, j-rodd was pushing LOCK CLEAR a bunch during first phase.
      I also posted 250 times with responses and thoughts with no break, if you think I'm that good of a wolf then kudos to the both of us

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1383
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        OMG-I-CBYDT


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #1384
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by Charu
          So, I just got an idea.

          What if...

          What if the seer comes out today and claims two people to be absolutely green? Because I think that'll help the town significantly since there's 7 players here.

          3 confirms out of 4 idkmybffjills. I'm sure the seer picked the people that was in the middle ground.

          Thoughts?
          Seer claiming with 2 live villa peeks is the only scenario they do it this early in on 2+2 and they don't do it all the time of course. However that is usually when wolves missed the seer night 1 kill and someone can be cleared with a decent amount of confidence for one day because the dead person left a correct villager peek and the wolves were trying to kill the seer. Doesn't work like that here unfortunately

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #1385
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Kayla's mad she's not in the circle of trust

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #1386
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by choof
              Idk, j-rodd was pushing LOCK CLEAR a bunch during first phase.
              You're right, but that is just on us.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1387
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                I also posted 250 times with responses and thoughts with no break, if you think I'm that good of a wolf then kudos to the both of us
                This is my first experience with you as a player, so yeah, I think you're that good. Like I already mentioned though, play is going to slowly shift to vets due to meta-gaming. I have absolutely no idea what you're like in other games.

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #1388
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  Then why don't you tell me why I'm wrong with those reads
                  It's different to have human leans on people and locking them totally clear. Having two pairs that you're locking clear after only one phase doesn't make sense to me unless you're the seer and seered these people.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #1389
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Also V can correct me if I'm wrong but I think that if he were a wolf, which he's not-go read his day 1, he would be killing me overnight a high percent of times

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1390
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Have you played with J-rodd before? He tells me when he's confident and when he's not, and he's confident about these reads.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1391
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        Also V can correct me if I'm wrong but I think that if he were a wolf, which he's not-go read his day 1, he would be killing me overnight a high percent of times
                        Unless, of course, he wasn't able to kill you because you're also a wolf.

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #1392
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by psychoangel691
                          It's different to have human leans on people and locking them totally clear. Having two pairs that you're locking clear after only one phase doesn't make sense to me unless you're the seer and seered these people.
                          I use lock clear interchangeably with strong villager and I'm doing my POE based on this. If you wanna push them then go ahead, don't see myself joining you tho. Also gyro with seer hunting in the thread before I throw up everywhere

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #1393
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            Kayla's mad she's not in the circle of trust
                            Please, I'm like the highest pressed on player almost every game I play. You think I give a shit about being your circle of trust bullshit? You're funny.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #1394
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              what is POE btw

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #1395
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                what is path of exile doing in twg this is shenanigans

                                Comment

                                Working...