jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #31
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I apologize; unvote
    It worked!! I have taken power of the game already, LOCK CLEAR villager woooo

    New record for speed in which we became LOCK CLEAR

    But bed time good night

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #32
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      you've already posted 3 times this phase; I bet you can't keep up that part of the deal
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #33
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by Charu
        Mmm, I'll keep note of THAT for later, ohohohoho
        what's that supposed to mean ;;
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #34
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          most anticlimactic entrance I've ever seen 2/10.
          sorry; I'll try to do better next time.

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #35
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            YAY A BRAND NEW WOLF GAME THAT I CAN FINALLY PLAY IN AND HOPEFULLY NOT GET KILLED IN THE FIRST TEN SECONDS

            is that better?

            Comment

            • Charles Claythorne
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 138

              #36
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              my newbie partner is the best newbie partner

              sora dont get us wolfed by being too human again though pls

              Comment

              • Charles Claythorne
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2013
                • 138

                #37
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                we should have a theme song for each hydra because we can

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by tc_halogen
                  yay a brand new wolf game that i can finally play in and hopefully not get killed in the first ten seconds

                  is that better?
                  forced emotion i found a wolf guys
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                    YAY A BRAND NEW WOLF GAME THAT I CAN FINALLY PLAY IN AND HOPEFULLY NOT GET KILLED IN THE FIRST TEN SECONDS

                    is that better?
                    funny and halogen
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • TC_Halogen
                      Rhythm game specialist.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 19376

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      forced emotion i found a wolf guys
                      nice caps filter ****** :3

                      Comment

                      • TC_Halogen
                        Rhythm game specialist.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 19376

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        what the fuck really

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                          my newbie partner is the best newbie partner

                          sora dont get us wolfed by being too human again though pls
                          Gonna just quote this because I also found this amusing, mmhmmhmmhmm.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                            nice caps filter ****** :3
                            Thought about reporting this post for staff thread humor =]
                            (6 asterisks)
                            Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-10-2014, 08:53 PM.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              BRING ON THE HYRDRA'S, WOOOOOOO.

                              Not revealing teams would of been pretty sweet!

                              Vet head is awesome head <3
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                going into out-of-game voice 'cause i wanna say

                                hey new players!!!!
                                how's about saying something instead of viewing the thread *cough* tox and samurai
                                *coughs again*
                                *chokes*

                                it's fun!!!
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...