jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #1441
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    like pushing sunfan for more at 2 hours from EOD because your partner doesnt know what to do is not "actively searching for wolves" it is "Securing a kill that is not a wolf"

    actively searching for wolves is a lot more fluid and paranoid, it doesn't have a constant and subtle underlying hint of reserved cool because you know what's happening

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #1442
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      you picked a kill out of a hat

      you picked it because of a vague impression of meta

      that is not wolfhunting that is building up a sunfan effigy to burn

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1443
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        if you've forgotten it was mostly like this ^^^
        hey man if you u had the opportunity to shitpost with no repercussions u'd take it too !!

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        you grilled a human who was a consensus target on a meta-read and i got him killed for having emotions
        not our fault

        when jrodd was on the ropes the air was pretty dead
        Mostly because of jrodd's demeanor, he was not acting at all like thesunfan when he was on the ropes.

        was taken off the table everybody had to scramble to figure out a target and wolves had to scramble to not die
        Charu/Sky Kitten were also valid targets.

        Which actually makes me curious, would there have been anything to gain from placing a vote on Charu/Sky instead of sunfan/samurai? At EOD, Charu/Sky had 3 votes. Placing a vote on them would have ended the day in a tie.

        If there is a tie at the end of the day, what happens?

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1444
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by choof
          If there is a tie at the end of the day, what happens?
          Knife in the Box

          Pretty much the RNG gods decide who will die between the players that tied.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #1445
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            uhh it's equally your fault as it is my fault you voted for him

            have some fucking accountability for your decisions, only wolves dont want to take fault for their mistakes

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #1446
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              like pushing sunfan for more at 2 hours from EOD because your partner doesnt know what to do is not "actively searching for wolves" it is "Securing a kill that is not a wolf"

              actively searching for wolves is a lot more fluid and paranoid, it doesn't have a constant and subtle underlying hint of reserved cool because you know what's happening
              I mentioned sunfan earlier in the phase because he was being defensive. I also mentioned the others I didn't like. Stop acting like we swooped in on only one person last phase. And yeah, I've been trying to step back and let choof do most of the posting I tried not to get too involved earlier on. EOD came around and people still had basically nothing. I tried to drag out more information.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • TC_Halogen
                Rhythm game specialist.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2008
                • 19376

                #1447
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                something I'd like to bring up:

                Originally posted by Charu

                The one person that wanted me to not get lynched died in the night.

                Why am I a wolf again?
                also this seems like a really dumb rhetorical question; here's how I see this:

                - there was generally no clarity in who the townies wanted to vote for; there were as many as four hydra pairs up for voting right near EOD and everyone had their own reasons as to why someone was/wasn't a wolf

                - as far as I could see looking back in the thread, not one pair had Charles Claythorne/CarrotCake as a wolf in their reads; there were a few questionable posts by the hydra pair account but there was no one who really thought they were a problem; killing a super confirmed human like this is normally useless since the general aim seems to be framing hot players, but given how many votes towards other hydras there were, it was extremely chaotic even down to the wire

                the more and more I'm reading back, the more and more I'm starting to regret deviating from my original decision on the Sky Kitten + Charu lynch, ugh.

                Comment

                • TC_Halogen
                  Rhythm game specialist.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 19376

                  #1448
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  holy fuck you people post too much I hate you all

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #1449
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    uhh it's equally your fault as it is my fault you voted for him

                    have some fucking accountability for your decisions, only wolves dont want to take fault for their mistakes
                    We didn't vote for him
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #1450
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by psychoangel691
                      I mentioned sunfan earlier in the phase because he was being defensive. I also mentioned the others I didn't like. Stop acting like we swooped in on only one person last phase. And yeah, I've been trying to step back and let choof do most of the posting I tried not to get too involved earlier on. EOD came around and people still had basically nothing. I tried to drag out more information.
                      out of what you typically expect out of a day 1 what is something?

                      that is an extremely weird opinion to have about yesterday's day one because i've seen a lot of them and they usually don't have as much as that one did. that seems to me to be a way of describing the phase in such a manner to make your early contributions stand out.

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #1451
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        I don't remember who our vote is on but I'm moving it back to charu/skykitten for now because there's a lot going on right now that Charu could be commenting on rather than just interjecting with either fluff or answering questions about the game.

                        Sorry choof, if you're not cool with it feel free to change it.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #1452
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by psychoangel691
                          We didn't vote for him
                          yeah i just noticed that but it's not actually that relevant to the line of questioning im throwin ur way right now

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #1453
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            out of what you typically expect out of a day 1 what is something?

                            that is an extremely weird opinion to have about yesterday's day one because i've seen a lot of them and they usually don't have as much as that one did. that seems to me to be a way of describing the phase in such a manner to make your early contributions stand out.
                            you accused us of being neutral now you want to give us shit for me pointing out we made contributions lmfao.

                            Oh V I'm going to laugh so hard when you see our flip and realize you're wrong yet again.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #1454
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              uhh it's equally your fault as it is my fault you voted for him
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              you grilled a human who was a consensus target on a meta-read and i got him killed for having emotions

                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              you grilled a human... i got him killed for having emotions
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              you grilled... i killed
                              I took responsibility in starting a bandwagon on thesunfan, I started the small fire. But that does not equate to pouring gasoline onto the fire.

                              You had far more of a hand in killing thesunfan than we did.

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #1455
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Okay, I really do have to get off and get ready.


                                Choof take it from here, not sure when I'll be home from work but I'll hop back on when I am.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...